Hip Hop

Yeah Radical was what put me on, saw em the first time a couple months after that tape dropped then a few months later again on my 18th birthday, first gig was at a festival so was fun and lively enough, but the second gig was fucking wild, almost scary at times haha. I get what you mean, I was convinced at the time Mike G was gonna be big 😄 though to be fair Domo's done fairly well for himself too
Oh yeah, I know what you mean by scary lol. The show I was at was literally the night after they had just done Jimmy Kimmel (or Fallon) which was their first TV appearance. And it was in a bar that maybe had a 150 person capacity and there were easily 300 people in there. I think we even got on MTV because they were there covering it.

Yep, Umbrella Symphony & The Stage are still available. For a while he just had 'Stoned Immaculate' & 'Carrollton Heist' but all of a sudden he's pumping them out. It seems like most people only go for the Alchemist produced stuff though, which are officially all released on vinyl now.

Wooooow.....i got the Stage the other day. Idk how I missed this :( now it's gone

@Enaz Fox we gotta add @Jonathan Y to our Curren$y vinyl alert system we got going lol. I didn't think Umbrella Symphony would have sold out that fast, but I am glad to see it.

They might press it again like they did with Cigarette Boats.

Hell yea appreciated!! I missed a bunch so it isn't too serious. All I have currently is Marina EP, Cig Boats, The Stage, and Fetti with Gibbs. I gotta find Stoned Immaculate, Carrolton, and now this. Probably missing a few more too

Oh yeah, I know what you mean by scary lol. The show I was at was literally the night after they had just done Jimmy Kimmel (or Fallon) which was their first TV appearance. And it was in a bar that maybe had a 150 person capacity and there were easily 300 people in there. I think we even got on MTV because they were there covering it.

That Fallon performance may still be one of the greatest late night sets I've ever seen

Back