Hip Hop

Same happened to me with the marble variant. Managed to jump back in and grab a black. That was crazy faster than I expected.
The fuck. I was expecting to pick up a copy when I woke up no problem. Between this and Volta trying to charge $500 for a boxset my vinyl wants have been shot down the last couple days. Hopefully i can snag the second press.

81kcYYmAlJL._SS500_.jpg

Really hoping this gets a CD/Vinyl release

Fatbeats has RSD copies up

Damn, $40 bucks! I'll stay with my regular black 👍

Just get the Target version for $16 (or take a chance and get it for $11 if it's still available in there next B2G1).. It's also pink and looks to be pretty much identical, same runouts, barcode etc. except a Target sticker instead the RSD one.

2 listens through this Muggs instrumental tape and this thing is filthy. If you've got good subs this album will be a blessing to you lol.

The atmosphere and vibes he's able to create are ridiculous to me.

This is late night with your mind right cruising music right here. I love it.

put me on the spot lol. Organized Noize (production team),J Dilla,Madlib and the Alchemist. honorable mentions Nujabes,Pimp C,Travis Miller (Lil Ugly Mane/Shawn Kemp), and Kno of Cunninlynguists.who is in your top 5?
lol sorry, I love seeing people's favorites. Organized Noize is a good one, I always leave them out.

I have a definitive top 3 favorite - Primo, RZA, Kanye. Too many others to narrow down the last 2 - Dre, Madlib, Quik, 9th are probably top contenders.

Personal favorites who just don't have as deep a catalog, especially full albums, like those above: Hi-Tek, Jake One, Nottz, Buckwild

More recent guys with their peak within the past decade lol: Hit-Boy & Harry Fraud

Muggs
KLC/Beats by the Pound/Medicine Men
DJ Paul
Alchemist
Rza
Sadhu Gold
Kanye
Carl Mo & Pastor Troy
No I.d.
Fahim
Preservation
D-Boy/Domo/Coughee Brothaz
Phonk Beta
Boi-1da
Organized Noize
Daringer
Earl Sweatshirt

Man I could easily keep going. Hard to narrow down a top 5 but these would definitely be in the running.

Last edited:
Back