Hip Hop

Sorry man that’s my bad. My initial post was meant to be more comical as I saw the beginnings of you Nate starting to go at each other. I am not the regulator of this thread, I was truly just messing around
No hurt feelings i am only joking with the gif. The joke went over my head its all good honestly 🤝🏼

Admittedly haven't listened to Act II yet (10 years waiting completely killed any anticipation I had for it), but I feel like @gaporter might appreciate Act I. If you aren't familiar gap, it heavily samples the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind score. Cool project. I think it checks some of your boxes that you said you look for in hip hop.

When vinyl boots get made we need ACT 1 and ACT 2 together for sure

Is it me or can you hear the cuts during Big Sean’s verse on the Timeless Benny track? Like he spit a couple bars then took a break but when he picks back up his voice isn’t on the same pitch as before and is a little distracting
this is one of the things that always kind of bugged me about Benny's "5 To 50", you can hear so many punch-ins, especially during the last verse and I find it really distracting in what should probably otherwise be the best song on the album.

Last edited:
For those who missed the first rounds 🥁

Conway - 50 Round Drum
YESSSS thank you! Can't believe I'm going to own Fendi Seats and Hall and Nash on wax! Just made my week.

For those who missed the first rounds 🥁

Conway - 50 Round Drum

Thanks for that. Got my order in and the splatter looks great.

YESSSS thank you! Can't believe I'm going to own Fendi Seats and Hall and Nash on wax! Just made my week.

Yes, sir. Very much appreciated!

lol I saw this on Reddit and orderd immediately. Conway is my fav rapper so I had to get this version as well. I’m so happy right now.

Last edited:
Did you catch the WWCD tour stop in Atlanta earlier this year? Been wanting to hear about how that show was from somebody.
I went to that tour stop and met up with @Jonathan Y it was awesome! Had a blast! It was packed, weed smoke everywhere. They had a lot of opening acts which was a lil annoying but once they got onstage the whole venue was hyped.

Back