Hip Hop

i didn't, i figure they are basically demos and not necessarily something i need to spend money on, i feel like i wouldn't ever listen to it

why-you-gotta-be-so-mean-300x238.jpg

doubtful - not overly familiar with Jay Electronica 😕
I wouldn’t recommend you checking either of the projects that Jay Electronica dropped this year Gap. Highly doubt you would genuinely enjoy any of those two albums!

Check out Britney Spears’ Blackout before you even bother with any Jay Electronica! If you don’t like Britney Spears Blackout, no chance you will like any of Jay Electronica’s albums that dropped this year!

I wouldn’t recommend you checking either of the projects that Jay Electronica dropped this year Gap. Highly doubt you would genuinely enjoy any of those two albums!

Check out Britney Spears’ Blackout before you even bother with any Jay Electronica! If you don’t like Britney Spears Blackout, no chance you will like any of Jay Electronica’s albums that dropped this year!

id be AMAZED if gap didn't like Bonnie and Clyde
Is it even possible to not like that track? its beautiful

How TF you say dont listen to Jay Electronica but checkout Britney Spears Blackout to someone in a HipHop thread? Bro what? 🤣🤣🤣 your the only person I will let away with this but its freaking bizarre

Last edited:
Admittedly haven't listened to Act II yet (10 years waiting completely killed any anticipation I had for it), but I feel like @gaporter might appreciate Act I. If you aren't familiar gap, it heavily samples the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind score. Cool project. I think it checks some of your boxes that you said you look for in hip hop.

Back