Hip Hop

'
So apparently Bandcamp is now the main party involved not Paypal because the money from those sale items went to cover Airvinyls revenue share for operating on Bandcamp.......

This is getting spicy

I definitely got my money back through PayPal when Air Vinyls tried to fuck with me.

I definitely got my money back through PayPal when Air Vinyls tried to fuck with me.
Yea I remember this is message at the bottom of the email I got though

"If you could give us an update on the status of that order and let us know the tracking number, if one exists, that would be great.

In case there is any confusion, this is a sale that went to Bandcamp to cover your revenue share balance, so you wouldn't have received an email from PayPal about it. For this reason I recommend you watch your Cha-Ching emails (rather than your PayPal emails) or periodically visit your Merch Orders menu (accessible via your Tools page) to keep track of your physical orders."

Yea I remember this is message at the bottom of the email I got though

"If you could give us an update on the status of that order and let us know the tracking number, if one exists, that would be great.

In case there is any confusion, this is a sale that went to Bandcamp to cover your revenue share balance, so you wouldn't have received an email from PayPal about it. For this reason I recommend you watch your Cha-Ching emails (rather than your PayPal emails) or periodically visit your Merch Orders menu (accessible via your Tools page) to keep track of your physical orders."
tenor (5).gif

Does anyone know anything about vinylmnky? Are they legit?

I just saw this posted there and it is listing the original full tracklist for K.R.I.T. Wiz Here: Big K.R.I.T. // K.R.I.T. Wuz Here

Not sure if there is a way to verify but if legit I would definitely be interested in grabbing this!

I just saw this posted there and it is listing the original full tracklist for K.R.I.T. Wiz Here: Big K.R.I.T. // K.R.I.T. Wuz Here

Not sure if there is a way to verify but if legit I would definitely be interested in grabbing this!

Pretty sure that I'm forbidden from mentioning that company for risk of being banned

Last edited:

The release date (12/18) listed on this website is the same as the release date other websites have for the "remaster" with the gold cover. So I'd place a substantial bet that this is an error on this storefront's part and its just going to be the remaster release without Hometown Hero on it. Sorry:(

The release date (12/18) listed on this website is the same as the release date other websites have for the "remaster" with the gold cover. So I'd place a substantial bet that this is an error on this storefront's part and its just going to be the remaster release without Hometown Hero on it. Sorry:(
TBH, I thought that released already lol.

But while searching, I saw a listing with the black cover / vinyl on Merchbar here: Big K.R.I.T. K.R.I.T. WUZ HERE Vinyl Record

It's a little hard to read the hype sticker because it's grainy, but seems like it says it includes a bonus track "I Heard It All". Looking at the tracklists, the one on vinylmnky/Merchbar both have the OG tracklist with this track added. The 10th anniversary edition of the album with the gold cover does not have this track 🤷‍♂️

TBH, I thought that released already lol.
Nah not out yet, I've had it on preorder from Fatbeats for a while now still waiting.
But while searching, I saw a listing with the black cover / vinyl on Merchbar here: Big K.R.I.T. K.R.I.T. WUZ HERE Vinyl Record

It's a little hard to read the hype sticker because it's grainy, but seems like it says it includes a bonus track "I Heard It All". Looking at the tracklists, the one on vinylmnky/Merchbar both have the OG tracklist with this track added. The 10th anniversary edition of the album with the gold cover does not have this track 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, Heard It All was included on the OG release! So I think that these two websites have just mistakenly created product pages using their stock photo and tracklistings from the 2012 issue. I just don't see why KRIT would release both a remaster and a straight reissue in the same year. Hope I'm wrong though, would love to see all the old albums/tapes get reissued.

Back