Hip Hop

Looks like they made 1250 of these and did 2500 of Pray for Paris. So maybe 1250 of the alternate cover? I’m just still not understanding these low runs for WSG vinyl. I get Daupe’s Quality over Quantity thing but making so few just doesn’t seem very logical from a business standpoint.

BTW - Happy Labor Day, everyone!

When I went to paypal to checkout it had a prompt that said some items in your cart are no longer available I clicked proceed to paypal and checked out. Maybe its cuz I'm using paypal one touch on mobile?

Nice. That was one of the worst things with bandcamp, but it sounds like they might have fixed it. Not having to fuck with typing in your own price helps, too

When I went to paypal to checkout it had a prompt that said some items in your cart are no longer available I clicked proceed to paypal and checked out. Maybe its cuz I'm using paypal one touch on mobile?

The carting seems to be messed up. Lot of people in the IG comments saying they checked out with one variant but their order confirmation is for a completely different variant.

Looks like they made 1250 of these and did 2500 of Pray for Paris. So maybe 1250 of the alternate cover? I’m just still not understanding these low runs for WSG vinyl. I get Daupe’s Quality over Quantity thing but making so few just doesn’t seem very logical from a business standpoint.

BTW - Happy Labor Day, everyone!

Their business/popularity is driven on scarcity and FOMO. If they actually cared about getting the product in the hands of genuine consumers, they could move away from Bandcamp, they could press greater quantities, they could do a fair few things if they were serious. But we can expect nothing to change, sadly.

I think that whole "one per person" text without any warning wouldve caught ALOT of people out tonight.
Its the first time its ever been done and 0 warning and he didnt even force the limit when u add to cart.
Feel sorry for alot of people right now who will get orders outright cancelled because he decided to bait them last second.

I think that whole "one per person" text without any warning wouldve caught ALOT of people out tonight.
Its the first time its ever been done and 0 warning and he didnt even force the limit when u add to cart.
Feel sorry for alot of people right now who will get orders outright cancelled because he decided to bait them last second.
yeah, I have a feeling my order is going to be cancelled which is bumming me out. I hit them up on Instagram and email asking them to adjust the order to 1 copy but my hopes aren't high for that to happen

That cover art is so dope. Limited to 100 too! Niceeee. I hope they do a pic disc again for this one when the vinyl comes.
Edit: I know its lame but I wish the limited CD was also numbered
I usually never do picture discs but I would with that art. I’m hoping he does shirts like with the Jaguar on Palisade cover.

Back