Hip Hop

@wingclipper looks like they're canceling our extras but we'll at least get one copy. thank goodness, I would have been so bummed if I totally missed out. at least now we know going forward, but sucks that it's harder to help each other out here if someone misses out on these Daupe! and ALC drops
@ITrustMyGuitar

looks like they are cancelling extras. sorry bro

I hope theyll repost the extras and this isnt a shady path to in house price gouging via resale

Awesome! Thank you so much! Really love this community. I'll def be returning the favor on any future drops to help those who miss out.
my pleasure. that's exactly why I did multiples on this because I got helped out with Pray For Paris and figured this way no one misses out... unfortunately doesn't seem like we'll be able to do it going forward with the 1 per person limit (unless you order black)

my pleasure. that's exactly why I did multiples on this because I got helped out with Pray For Paris and figured this way no one misses out... unfortunately doesn't seem like we'll be able to do it going forward with the 1 per person limit (unless you order black)

I didn't notice there was no limit on black

Is this site good? Never shopped here myself. Keep me updated on your order pls!

i spend too much money there. its legit. in europe shipping usually takes 2 to 3 weeks. i dont know about their US store.
they are allright and have lots of deals over here , like Blue Note tone poets for like 22€ at times.

Back