Hip Hop

it's definitely more mediocre than his last few, but I still like and am am hoping to get it. I know some felt there was too much Stove God on it but I really like him and thought all his features were great.
Was this one produced by the guy that doesn’t like percussion? Because it seemed pretty stripped down when I listened so I’ll probably pass

I'm definitely going to be letting you guys know if I need help grabbing this one. at least there's the second cover drop if I totally miss out.

if I'm able to make the drop I'll go for 2 to cover someone here in case they miss out.

Last edited:
going to try and stay in communication, and hopefully I'll be able to order myself, but looks like we're heading out to do something this morning which means there's a chance I'll miss the WSG drop in 2 hours. if any of you are grabbing multiples please keep me in mind as I may miss out... thanks!

going to try and stay in communication, and hopefully I'll be able to order myself, but looks like we're heading out to do something this morning which means there's a chance I'll miss the WSG drop in 2 hours. if any of you are grabbing multiples please keep me in mind as I may miss out... thanks!
I think I should be ok to order myself... will keep posted so no one potentially orders extra on account of me

Back