Hip Hop

huh? not sure I follow, and I'm not sure why anyone here would share this with them. but now that you got me paranoid I'll go delete my posts.

Your showing that he isnt enforcing his own rule which kinda means anyone who shows him your msg would have to get the same treatment or cancel your order lol

Your showing that he isnt enforcing his own rule which kinda means anyone who shows him your msg would have to get the same treatment or cancel your order lol
I guess I assumed people here wouldn't start ratting about things that benefit this thread. I guess I'm wrong to think that. thankfully I know people here who I know I can trust and will continue to help out when I can.

The site is public. Anyone can read it.

I was just trying to help you :(
I understand, sorry if it came across as me picking on you as untrustworthy. like I said I took down the screenshots so thanks for the heads up. I guess I assumed that this is a pretty small space that people wouldn't stumble into when looking up today's drop and I wouldn't expect people here to blow up my spot especially if their orders aren't being cancelled either... but hopefully if they try it's now ambiguous enough that it won't get cancelled.

If anything, your post in here validates your intentions
I honestly don't see it becoming an issue, and yeah I wasn't flaunting anything but rather simply helping out a fellow member rather than flipping... that said I am taking the advice to make it go away in the off chance someone didn't get as lucky and tries to blow up my spot.

I honestly don't see it becoming an issue, and yeah I wasn't flaunting anything but rather simply helping out a fellow member rather than flipping... that said I am taking the advice to make it go away in the off chance someone didn't get as lucky and tries to blow up my spot.

You proactively reached out as a human and asked to cancel the extra. They trusted you. If Daupe saw your posts in this thread, they'd feel validated about their decision. I get it, I guess, but you're pretty forthright about the whole situation in here. Better safe, I suppose, but you didn't do anything reckless.

Last edited:
Is this site good? Never shopped here myself. Keep me updated on your order pls!

I never ordered frop Dodaw in the US (they don't ship to France) but I order almost every week from Dodax shops in France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, etc ... and never had any issue.

This bums be out cause I quite enjoy hearing familiar 36 samples in songs lol

But I seen it coming cause I seen an interview where DJ PAUL said suicideboys legal team had put them on the spot for a sample and DJ PAUL was basically laughing it off like it was a joke cause suicide been using 36 samples forever.

I hope they squash this outside of court so the love can continue..

This bums be out cause I quite enjoy hearing familiar 36 samples in songs lol

But I seen it coming cause I seen an interview where DJ PAUL said suicideboys legal team had put them on the spot for a sample and DJ PAUL was basically laughing it off like it was a joke cause suicide been using 36 samples forever.

I hope they squash this outside of court so the love can continue..
just shows that suicideboys are some f**k boys 3-6 are notorious for getting that bag for artist sampling their music.3-6 show them love by not suing them and they have the audacity to sue the pioneers of what they do they some b***h made h*s.

just shows that suicideboys are some f**k boys 3-6 are notorious for getting that bag for artist sampling their music.3-6 show them love by not suing them and they have the audacity to sue the pioneers of what they do they some b***h made h*s.

Suicide can afford it.
Glad I own the vinyl tho just incase they cant lol

I have never listened to SB so forgive my ignorance if I missed something, I'm just basing off my quick read of the article. But I'm not sure I understand this take (at least yet). First, SB are not suing them and 36 are clearly not showing love by not suing as suing is exactly what they are doing.

If in fact Juicy J cleared the samples verbally in exchange for their production, they he's being slimy by now going back and suing. Yes, I totally get the get everything in writing take and sure it definitely is within his right to sue. But that is still some super shady behavior to engage in, even if legally allowed. And if SB are correct and 36 didn't clear their samples and then are going to try and turn and sue for someone not clearing with them, they are being extra goofy with this filing.

But all in all, this is just hearsay back and forth right now and hopefully, more will be revealed.

I have never listened to SB so forgive my ignorance if I missed something, I'm just basing off my quick read of the article. But I'm not sure I understand this take (at least yet). First, SB are not suing them and 36 are clearly not showing love by not suing as suing is exactly what they are doing.

If in fact Juicy J cleared the samples verbally in exchange for their production, they he's being slimy by now going back and suing. Yes, I totally get the get everything in writing take and sure it definitely is within his right to sue. But that is still some super shady behavior to engage in, even if legally allowed. And if SB are correct and 36 didn't clear their samples and then are going to try and turn and sue for someone not clearing with them, they are being extra goofy with this filing.

But all in all, this is just hearsay back and forth right now and hopefully, more will be revealed.
I agree. I don't listen to either three six or suicide boys so I'm not exactly sure why I even read the article but it seems like three six were cool with SB, even collaborating with them, but now they're taking legal action against them for SB's use if their music for some reason. I understand if it was never agreed upon before but it seems like per the article three six knew they were doing it and were initially cool with it. the added twist of suing someone for using uncleared music that was originally uncleared is extra goofy.

i admittedly didn't read the original article before posting my comment mostly just going of believer's comment about what DJ Paul said as i don't like SB at all there for didn't feel like reading the article originally, i still stand by how i feel about them tho that they are some ungrateful busters.from what DJ Paul said in that radio interview it sounds like 3-6 got sued 1st so they sued back but 3-6 are notorious for shadiness themselves so who knows.also all hip hop isn't really a credible source more so just some hear say back and forth.

Back