Hip Hop

I was able to grab a splatter. I used the @Cloud trick of going directly to the album name instead of going through the Daupe merch site. I had to reload 4x at checkout but it did go through.

Sorry for you guys weren't able to cop one. At this point, they should just start press 10,000 copies of these releases so everyone can get one.

Got nothing, not a massive surprise. This was more of a dry run for an alt cover or Gunnlib drop, and I learned a lot

When do carts time out? Do small amounts sometimes appear later or is that it?

Daupe gives no shits about its "fans" and seems to be pretty happy with themselves that bots are buying all the stock within 2 minutes.
Guess it helps them boast? Or they get some kick out of seeing resellers get 10x more money then them?
Its clearly by design at this stage. Bots have plauged daupe for a while and they damn well know its happening but no real restrictions have been put in place by them.

Im under the impression that DAUPE is half of these resellers. Its the only reasonable thing I can come up with.
Which company would enjoy seeing resellers earn that much? Unless they was also apart of the resellers.

Fuck daupe!

Daupe gives no shits about its "fans" and seems to be pretty happy with themselves that bots are buying all the stock within 2 minutes.
Guess it helps them boast? Or they get some kick out of seeing resellers get 10x more money then them?
Its clearly by design at this stage. Bots have plauged daupe for a while and they damn well know its happening but no real restrictions have been put in place by them.

Im under the impression that DAUPE is half of these resellers. Its the only reasonable thing I can come up with.
Which company would enjoy seeing resellers earn that much? Unless they was also apart of the resellers.

Fuck daupe!

I will say, lets not pretend that a big reason Griselda are as big as they are now isn't because of the way they market their physical releases. They and Daupe use the fact that they are very limited and increase in value a lot as a major selling point, WSG himself compares his physical drops to "art" all the time. Not saying there's anything wrong with them doing this but just wanted to highlight that a relatively big element of Griselda's come up was their merch and physical releases and ultimately drops like today's are the endgame of that style of marketing. The music is still great and at the end of the day that's the main thing that matters, still salty I couldn't cop though 😅

Back