Hip Hop

Really bummed that I fucked up and missed the P4P drop this morning. I've been dealing with all of this racist bullshit and protests and it's fucked me up

EDIT:

Oh! It was a shitshow. I feel a little better, but also bad for everyone else. I never used to have problems and could usually grab at least one thing. I haven't fucked with Daupe in a minute

Last edited:
Uh, Gucci, and, uh, you been a longtime supporter, you still supporting after the controversies?
What controversy?
I'm sure you heard, you know, black, you know, they, they had the blackface sweater and, you know, a lot of prominent artists,dropping them, you know...
Man, listen, I don't got nothin' against nobody
Really?
Um, my thing is this, I support everybody I like, everybody, and my thing is this, I like to live life and do, and do what I like to do. I'm not no follower, I do what the fuck I wanna do
Right
Because everybody say, uh, wear this, or don't wear this, I'ma wear what the fuck I wanna wear. I'm 'bout to go into Gucci
Were you disrespected at all by the whole blackface controversy?
I'm 'bout to go into Gucci

Sorry to all of those who missed out on P4P. I never even try for these releases as much as I love them. There is no point in me upsetting myself. I'm a completionist too so it would kill me to have some and not all.
Pricks like this dude fucking grind my gears

Guy took his post down. Lol!

Sorry to all of those who missed out on P4P. I never even try for these releases as much as I love them. There is no point in me upsetting myself. I'm a completionist too so it would kill me to have some and not all.
Pricks like this dude fucking grind my gears

For anyone wondering what it was. The guy was bragging about having 12 copies of lulu in his photo. Asshole

Uh, Gucci, and, uh, you been a longtime supporter, you still supporting after the controversies?
What controversy?
I'm sure you heard, you know, black, you know, they, they had the blackface sweater and, you know, a lot of prominent artists,dropping them, you know...
Man, listen, I don't got nothin' against nobody
Really?
Um, my thing is this, I support everybody I like, everybody, and my thing is this, I like to live life and do, and do what I like to do. I'm not no follower, I do what the fuck I wanna do
Right
Because everybody say, uh, wear this, or don't wear this, I'ma wear what the fuck I wanna wear. I'm 'bout to go into Gucci
Were you disrespected at all by the whole blackface controversy?
I'm 'bout to go into Gucci

Back