Hip Hop

Ive almost got all the VMP hiphop now.
Some releases I just dont think ill ever be able to get.

Little Simz ‎– Stillness In Wonderland and Handsome Boy Modeling School ‎– So... How's Your Girl? is alot harder to get then I thought.
Has anyone succesfully managed to get every hiphop vmp release on here yet?

Little Simz ‎– Stillness In Wonderland and Handsome Boy Modeling School ‎– So... How's Your Girl? is alot harder to get then I thought.

I got 1-25

Yea. I just got tired of receiving albums I really didn’t care for. I did sign up again to get Rick Ross and Salt N Peppa but canceled for Future. I really wanted Future but Conway & Westside dropped this month...went way over vinyl budget lol.

Alot of things I wont really play.
But I find your music taste is something that is constantly evolving and something I dislike now is something in the future I will appreciate more.
So I grab it all.
Even if you see me whinging about its existence lol

These guys are actually where I first heard about Anthony and the collabs are still some of the only times I can stand him. Think this may have been their first video.

Crazy I've been watching DEHH for 7-8 years now, time flys.

Didn't know they were associated in the past. The DEHH crew tend to have more interesting things to say to me. I've never paid a ton of attention to Fantano just because I watched a few reviews back in the day and the style wasn't really my speed.

There is 33 releases so far not including Future in the R&HH sub. I'm missing, Noname, Madlib, Erykah & Knxwledge. Stillness in wonderland is an exclusive? So do you mean every r&hh they have done not just the sub?

There is 33 releases so far not including Future in the R&HH sub. I'm missing, Noname, Madlib, Erykah & Knxwledge. Stillness in wonderland is an exclusive? So do you mean every r&hh they have done not just the sub?

Yeh I meant all hiphop technically.
If that is all your missing NoName is your hardest one :O

Yeh I meant all hiphop technically.
If that is all your missing NoName is your hardest one :O
Thats all I'm missing from the sub. Talking about every hiphop exclusives i would be missing a lot more. I dont have stillness in wonderland myself 😭 or Barter 6 😭😭😭 and I'm sure a lot more

When you select genre to hiphop there is a list of 126, i would really question the validity of some of these being down as hiphop personally. Of the 126 i'm missing around 50 but I either have alternative copies or zero interest in owning most of them. Barter 6, stillness in wonderland, project unfollow & ugk are ones i really regret missing @Believer101
Please

Last edited:
When you select genre to hiphop there is a list of 126, i would really question the validity of some of these being down as hiphop personally. Of the 126 i'm missing around 50 but I either have alternative copies or zero interest in owning most of them. Barter 6, stillness in wonderland, project unfollow & ugk are ones i really regret missing @Believer101
Please

I just got that project unfollow its pretty cheap.

Youll get em man! Just keep waiting lol maybe VMP will do a repress! who knows what lays ahead.

I secretly wish Tierra Whack/Little Simz and Yugen Blakrok do a group lol

When I finally finish these VMP Hiphop I think I will probably do up obis so they all match in my shelf lol
Tierra Whack is cool too. Haven't heard of the third artist. What do you recommend

Tierra Whack is cool too. Haven't heard of the third artist. What do you recommend

0015294268_10.jpg

She pretty cool if you message her she might sign it ;)

Back