Hip Hop

I'm not sure where to post this but I've spent the past week diving deep into the Yandhi leaks and I've carefully crafted what I believe to be the perfect version

Tracklist:

Chakras
The Storm ft. Cudi, XXX
City in the Sky / The Garden
80 Degrees/Hurricane ft. Ant, Big Sean,
Spread Your Wings
Godzilla/Alien ft. Ant, Thugger, Cudi
New Body ft. Nicki, Ty, and Desiigner
Ego Death
All Dreams Real ft. Ant
Last Name
Wait For God (or Law of Attraction, not sure which one yet)

I genuinely can't believe how good this album had potential to be, and all of these songs are near finished if not finished -- but unreleased. This could have been the gospel answer to Yeezus. Ugh.

I'm not sure where to post this but I've spent the past week diving deep into the Yandhi leaks and I've carefully crafted what I believe to be the perfect version

Tracklist:

Chakras
The Storm ft. Cudi, XXX
Spread Your Wings
Ego Death
All Dreams Real ft. Ant
Last Name

I genuinely can't believe how good this album had potential to be, and all of these songs are near finished if not finished -- but unreleased. This could have been the gospel answer to Yeezus. Ugh.

Bootleg press it for us. Make the world a happier place

Tracklist:

Chakras
The Storm ft. Cudi, XXX
Spread Your Wings
Ego Death
All Dreams Real ft. Ant
Last Name

I havent heard every single leak but imho complete & mastered versions of 80 Degrees, The Storm, Cash to Burn, Dreams, and Brothers would have saved his career. Some of these were reworked and used in JIK but not really improved upon

I havent heard every single leak but imho complete & mastered versions of 80 Degrees, The Storm, Cash to Burn, Dreams, and Brothers would have saved his career. Some of these were reworked and used in JIK but not really improved upon

City in the Sky/The Garden is a beautiful masterpiece
Alien could have been a KSG b-side
New Body is one of the best pop bangers I've heard in ages
Ego Death IS the best pop banger I've heard in ages
Last Name with that Delicate Steve sample is absolutely legendary
And the Cudi beat on Wait For God is one of the prettiest things I've ever heard, it's a shame its just a Kanye storytelling/ranting track for the most part.

... and LoA could have been an all time great Kanye song if he finished it. Instead we got Use This Gospel which is a forced standout on a weak album.

Not to get too political in here but LL spit on this. Didn’t know he still had this in him....

You can now add a Justice Tee to your Alfredo order:
100% of all profits from this t-shirt will be donated and split evenly between the families of Ahmaud Arbery, George Floyd, and Breonna Taylor.

You can now add a Justice Tee to your Alfredo order:
100% of all profits from this t-shirt will be donated and split evenly between the families of Ahmaud Arbery, George Floyd, and Breonna Taylor.
Copped! I was thinking about grabbing the comic book anyway, so I just bundled it with the tee.

Little over an hour and a half away! Doot doot doot doot

What variants are people looking at getting?

Splatter for me.
I'm guessing I'm going to try for the splatter unless there's a surprise variant that I prefer.

do we know of any other besides splatter, gold, picture disc, black, and black with Obi?

I'm guessing I'm going to try for the splatter unless there's a surprise variant that I prefer.

do we know of any other besides splatter, gold, picture disc, black, and black with Obi?
That's all I know. I would assume there will be some other solid colors, but idk.

anyone got a bot?

Think I might build one tbh sick of missing out
FOMO is absurdly real for me - but I don't even know the slightest thing about those "bots".
There's always some talks about bots if things sell out instantly but to be honest I don't even know how to build, create, buy, ... one.
If you should have one though, I wouldn't mind PAYPALing you a little extra for a guaranteed copy - or do you prefer credit card? ;)

FOMO is absurdly real for me - but I don't even know the slightest thing about those "bots".
There's always some talks about bots if things sell out instantly but to be honest I don't even know how to build, create, buy, ... one.
If you should have one though, I wouldn't mind PAYPALing you a little extra for a guaranteed copy - or do you prefer credit card? ;)

Watch how fast those OBIs sell out.
It wont even tick past 1 minute and then tell me no bots are being used lol shit is real.

Watch how fast those OBIs sell out.
It wont even tick past 1 minute and then tell me no bots are being used lol shit is real.
Won't even try for OBI - made this beginner's mistake the first time. :)
Just trying to catch the colour I'm looking for and hope to make out of the madness in time.

Little over an hour and a half away! Doot doot doot doot

What variants are people looking at getting?

Splatter for me.

I usually go for the splatter for WSG releases but would be happy with any of them, especially if the solid gold is as bronzey as the mock-up implies. Also hoping for an alternative cover with the Mona Lisa print.

Back