Hip Hop

Not completely related but I distinctly recall when fans started talking up where their favorite artists were charting and it was so weird. Like.. who the fuck cares. It drastically changed the way fans were able to talk to each other about music.. and I see the same thing happened to movies now too and I wish it would just stop.

Get hype!

I hope this album/mixtape gets a vinyl release

Another thread has people hashing out their top 50 hip-hop albums. Which of course caused me to dig through the music sitting on my desktop.

I present you with some gems from the late 90's and 00's when underground hip-hop and indie rock were my go-to's: (some of these will be well-known because it'd feel weird to skip them, they can provide context and I know there are people a decade younger than me on these boards. Other albums are super out there).

Atmosphere: The Lucy Ford EP's (2001):
Atmosphere: Seven's Travels (2003):
Atmosphere: God Loves Ugly (2002)

Ok, that's through D. Will have to come back later.

EDIT: No idea why it formated like that.

Good list except you forgot *****AHEMMM****
'Atmosphere - When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold'

One of their best projects from front to back in my opinion!

Really enjoying this one. I liked Fetti too, might have to check out some more Curren$y

I didn't quote the person but whoever said Pilot Talk trilogy and Covert Coup next is your real friend!! I'd also suggest Jet Files as well

suddenly the price of this album on discogs (all previous releases) just turned to shit lol

And now I full expect the rest of the discography to eventually get VMP treatment now they have a working relationship for this title.

we eating boys!!

suddenly the price of this album on discogs (all previous releases) just turned to shit lol

And now I full expect the rest of the discography to eventually get VMP treatment now they have a working relationship for this title.

we eating boys!!

Hell yea!! I really hope they can get ur membership sorted out!!

I do aswell.

I wonder if somehow itll stop selling completely in a few hours tho (huge demand)

Ehhhh I imagine they will have enough for all subscribers plus a few hundred for replacements. As long as u get it sorted out by Friday I think you are safe!

Ehhhh I imagine they will have enough for all subscribers plus a few hundred for replacements. As long as u get it sorted out by Friday I think you are safe!

It sux a lil that members cant buy additional copies (atleast 1 additional copy).

Id be in a more safer situation lol

Back