Hip Hop

I'm curious for those in the EU - didn't they essentially ban loot boxes / mystery boxes as it was a form of gambling? Or enable some laws to address these sort of thing specifically? I like the idea in general.. it's just so ripe for abuse.

I'm curious for those in the EU - didn't they essentially ban loot boxes / mystery boxes as it was a form of gambling? Or enable some laws to address these sort of thing specifically? I like the idea in general.. it's just so ripe for abuse.

I thought that was just in like belgium and it was digital loot boxes.
But you might be right.

I have realized tonight that I am so distracted.
When I got into vinyl I thought I would go get all the classic albums or just albums that had nostalgia value for me but instead I have just been buying endless new stuff due to hype.
I am still missing so much of the stuff I wish I had from the start.
But in all fairness the new shit is so limited (or advertised as such) that you feel its now or never.

I think I will make more of an effort to focus on the old stuff for a bit. These bone thugs and biggies wont collect themselves!

Last edited:
I have realized tonight that I am so distracted.
When I got into vinyl I thought I would go get all the classic albums or just albums that had nostalgia value for me but instead I have just been buying endless new stuff due to hype.
I am still missing so much of the stuff I wish I had from the start.
But in all fairness the new shit is so limited (or advertised as such) that you feel its now or never.

I think I will make more of an effort to focus on the old stuff for a bit. These bone thugs and biggies wont collect themselves!
So that E. 1999 wide release coming when? :cry:

I grabbed that RSD this year lol I did the right thing with that one lol U see how much it goes for now?

Haven't they dropped in price? I remember trying to get one just after RSD and everyone wanted $100+.. just saw someone sell one on Reddit for like 85 or something like that?

Already at over 80 hours since last Sunday and got another couple days left so I’ve been absent. Fucking with this.

Thanks for giving me some stuff to check out before passing out everyone!

Back