Hip Hop

Fatbeats for the US Roc

Just wanted to share this again, with 14 days to go it’s at 157/300.

Blue Sky Black Death X Nacho Picasso - Exalted

awesome ethereal trap beats by the legends BSBD while Nacho slithers over the beats with his laid back stoner flow. Fire.

mastered for vinyl. Two splatter disks. 45RPM. reasonably priced compared to some of these ridiculous drops lately. You aren’t charged until it fully funds. If you can lend your support it would really be appreciated. It’d be a shame for this not to fund. Plus look at BSBD glaciers and noir pricing on discogs... this will make good trade bait even if you don’t like the album for some reason

Exalted

Just wanted to share this again, with 14 days to go it’s at 157/300.

Blue Sky Black Death X Nacho Picasso - Exalted

awesome ethereal trap beats by the legends BSBD while Nacho slithers over the beats with his laid back stoner flow. Fire.

mastered for vinyl. Two splatter disks. 45RPM. reasonably priced compared to some of these ridiculous drops lately. You aren’t charged until it fully funds. If you can lend your support it would really be appreciated. It’d be a shame for this not to fund. Plus look at BSBD glaciers and noir pricing on discogs... this will make good trade bait even if you don’t like the album for some reason

Exalted

Why are you claiming to put this out when all you've done is started a kickstarter for them? Can you possibly get any lazier?

edit: the fact you have to try and sell this as trade bait just shows you're doing this all for the wrong reasons. laf.

Last edited:
Why are you claiming to put this out when all you've done is started a kickstarter for them? Can you possibly get any lazier?

Maybe he doesnt know another way.

giphy.gif

Reactions: oak

edit: the fact you have to try and sell this as trade bait just shows you're doing this all for the wrong reasons. laf.

Cool. You’re that obnoxious guy that flips records all over reddit and gets all huffy when people try to call Late Orchestration an official release

You can devalue my Qrates campaign all you want, but I’ve released 3 records this year this way that have all been completely funded. I put the utmost care into the process with as much controI as I have, They all came out beautifully, and people say they have some of the highest sound quality in their entire collection. How do I know this? I’ve spent the last 5 years making weekly videos on YouTube for the vinyl community and I’ve built an incredible audience of friends and fans that trust my taste and want to support the records that I want to put out. I’m making no money from these, I’m just trying to support artists I love and get their music on wax.

I mentioned it would be good trade bait because it’s a fact. We are all in this thread and know how ridiculous the hip hop market is. I’m not planning to trade or sell mine, but if it helps it get funded, why not point this out?

So I won’t just let some snarky flipper idiot sit here and devalue the hard work I’ve put in, for NO PROFIT, just for shits and giggles.

Cool. You’re that obnoxious guy that flips records all over reddit and gets all huffy when people try to call Late Orchestration an official release

You can devalue my Qrates campaign all you want, but I’ve released 3 records this year this way that have all been completely funded. I put the utmost care into the process with as much controI as I have, They all came out beautifully, and people say they have some of the highest sound quality in their entire collection. How do I know this? I’ve spent the last 5 years making weekly videos on YouTube for the vinyl community and I’ve built an incredible audience of friends and fans that trust my taste and want to support the records that I want to put out. I’m making no money from these, I’m just trying to support artists I love and get their music on wax.

I mentioned it would be good trade bait because it’s a fact. We are all in this thread and know how ridiculous the hip hop market is. I’m not planning to trade or sell mine, but if it helps it get funded, why not point this out?

So I won’t just let some snarky flipper idiot sit here and devalue the hard work I’ve put in, for NO PROFIT, just for shits and giggles.
who cares go promote your brand else where.

who cares go promote your brand else where.

Jesus Christ I didn’t even say anything about my channel until I felt the need to defend myself against an attack and that wasn’t promoting it as much as explaining why I’m doing what I’m doing

this is a thread to share hip hop vinyl releases and I’m fairly sure this falls in the category so you can either support it or move on, my dude.

Jesus Christ I didn’t even say anything about my channel until I felt the need to defend myself against an attack and that wasn’t promoting it as much as explaining why I’m doing what I’m doing

this is a thread to share hip hop vinyl releases and I’m fairly sure this falls in the category so you can either support it or move on, my dude.

If it doesnt fund will you drop some of the fancy stuff and retry ? Or pay the remainder yourself and just sell the excess ?

Or is this campaign going to be do or die ?

Reactions: oak
Back