Hip Hop

Mine is saying December 10th still on bandcamp. It was originally Nov. 20th and apparently got pushed back...but maybe the 2nd run of black is later?
Mine too and I thought it said Nov. 20th when I originally bought it. Where did you hear January @Woob_woob ?
Mine is the 2nd run of black so maybe that's why. It says it on my bandcamp order page

Mavi vinyl is available now but only in a bundle with a hoodie for $75

Edit: its also $75 for shipping WTF!!!
This should drop from De Rap Winkel at some point - so it doesn't end up being much cheaper but at least we'll get a chance to get the vinyl.
I'd be happy for a tag when the release date has been announced.

Aaaaand I'm still looking for FGIAAG and HWH7 splatters... 🙈

20191206_175859.jpg

This had me rolllllllling today. I forgot to share it earlier. WestsideGunn was sniping deep in the comments lol I included the picture of the guy who set it off for context 🤣😂 The whole chain is worth reading. It started cuz XXL quoted Fat Joe saying this is New York's first classic album in a long time

View attachment 25316

This had me rolllllllling today. I forgot to share it earlier. WestsideGunn was sniping deep in the comments lol I included the picture of the guy who set it off for context 🤣😂 The whole chain is worth reading. It started cuz XXL quoted Fat Joe saying this is New York's first classic album in a long time

@BradwiseBeats
you got 4 of these right? want to hook a fellow forum member up?

If you can live without the splatter i have a blue FGIAAG you could grab.
Thank you for your offer.
I've got the picture disc and the regular black - but I'm looking for the splatter which sold out during checkout (

Hoping that @BradwiseBeats can help me with HWH7. 🙏
And I'll see what I can do to get that FGIAAG...

Did this ever get posted here? There is this channel here with a bunch of really great recordings of miscellaneous live Earl tracks and this one sounds like Mach Hommy is on the adlibs lol

Back