Hip Hop

so umm it looks like the resellers went and bought EVERY single copy of this Juice WRLD - Goodbye & Good Riddance

When I checked earlier they was like 10+ copies being sold..
Flippers are moving fast. I think Vinceron had most of these, it's still on their webstore if you wanna hop on it. I also noticed a few people listing orange copies of Death Race earlier today

5m3fxtv1tg341.jpg

Looks like these are in the wild now

is the guy who runs this : boogiedownbarnes <

a user here? pretty sure I seen him hype something once..

That’s where these bootleggers get people. Same with pressing mixtapes (FBZ, Mac, etc...) they find ones that artists have said we most likely won’t see a pressing for and then rush one out. I mean these are Alchemist/Bronson prices but at least Alchemist had a say in what got sent to the press, if that makes sense?

If you grab one I hope it works out, just be wary and don’t get your hopes up if you do.
Holding my hands up, FOMO got me and I grabbed both SATURATION I & II.. Had zero optimism for the sound but they actually sound really good. The wax is dead silent during and between songs, vocals are clear with no sibilance, instrumentation isn't muddy and the bass is brown-note terrority. Best bootlegs I have by far. I've attached video clips below for anyone curious though I would recommend listening through headphones so you can hear the bass (even though the iPhone doesn't fully do it justice here).

HEAT/GOLD (The skip in this video was me mashing two clips together, there are no skips on the records)

STAR

Last edited:
Every so often I come to my senses and remember the album Liquid Courage from Wax & EOM and have to immediately listen. Finally crossed my mind again last night for the first time since buying vinyl, and did a quick search on discogs. Lo and behold, this has never been pressed on vinyl? Looks like until this year, Wax had never had anything on.......wax.

I really wish there was a competent club that had the means to press things like this that deserve a vinyl copy. Since that club doesn't exist, somebody with connections get this pressed as it is so good. Here's the album link if anyone hasn't heard this before:

Back