Hip Hop

I like how de Rap Winkel still hasn't posted anything on IG other than that story, which is nothing except images of the different pressings. I wonder if this has anything to do with it being a Daupe! reissue. I expect a lot of people are going to be pissed about this drop.
yeah its great when the hype machine is off. thanks @Boojy and @Jonathan Y for the heads up on this one.

Did the Daupe drop of GOAT ever indicate ā€œnever to be repressedā€ as earlier Daupe records did? I just checked the Daupe Bandcamp and that phrase is not on that Conway drop. Doesnā€™t matter I guess, but just interesting since this is the first time Iā€™ve never seen an official repress of these OG Daupe era records.

Did the Daupe drop of GOAT ever indicate ā€œnever to be repressedā€ as earlier Daupe records did? I just checked the Daupe Bandcamp and that phrase is not on that Conway drop. Doesnā€™t matter I guess, but just interesting since this is the first time Iā€™ve never seen an official repress of these OG Daupe era records.
DRW seems to be Conwayā€™s label of choice when it comes to his physical releases. If we do see DRW continue to repress some otherwise limited pressings, I would guess that it would exclusively be Conway stuff.

As much as I want a repress of things like Flygod or Tana Talks 3, I donā€™t see it happening.

DRW seems to be Conwayā€™s label of choice when it comes to his physical releases. If we do see DRW continue to repress some otherwise limited pressings, I would guess that it would exclusively be Conway stuff.

As much as I want a repress of things like Flygod or Tana Talks 3, I donā€™t see it happening.

I thought there was talk of a TT3 repress at one point. Can anyone else confirm that? Maybe I'm tripping

I thought there was talk of a TT3 repress at one point. Can anyone else confirm that? Maybe I'm tripping
My money is on this happening, the rumor started from Benny just saying something on a livestream about it a while ago. More of his stuff prior to 2020 has been repressed than not, it's really just TT3, A Friend of Ours, and Steroids that haven't I think

Real question imo is who drops it? GetOnDown handled the Plugs reissue from all appearances and just tackled obis for his Plugs 2 release so I could see them getting it. It was Daupe originally but if this is a wide release like Plus (still not sold out) then GetOnDown is more equipped to handle it

Last edited:
Back