Hip Hop

Finally!

But what about Bucket List Project?

Yeh it better happen lol
I wonder how many theyll do
I noticed in the vinyl shots it doesnt have the obi.

So I guess this will be listed as the non obi edition? Weird lol I guess it makes sense cause they dont do the OG obi anymore its now black.

Yeh it better happen lol
I wonder how many theyll do
I noticed in the vinyl shots it doesnt have the obi.

So I guess this will be listed as the non obi edition? Weird lol I guess it makes sense cause they dont do the OG obi anymore its now black.
That stencil will surely make mine still worth something, right??

I was considering the boot as well, but held off specifically because I was hoping this was the announcement he was making. Now to hope VMP puts some kind of limit on purchases so we don't have a scalper shit show on our hands come Monday.
I wonder if it’s going to be on Saba’s site instead. He’s releasing other merch along with it. Either way, I’m pretty sure it’s going to be a shit show. Anyone got any guesses on how many they pressed?

I wonder if it’s going to be on Saba’s site instead. He’s releasing other merch along with it. Either way, I’m pretty sure it’s going to be a shit show. Anyone got any guesses on how many they pressed?

Sure.
I will guess 300

If it was only this being repressed that would be a possibility, but since VMP is using April to re-release lots of sought after ROTM it's definitely going to be on VMP at least.

Welp, I though that these would go up for sale at 12pm PST...
Seeing that shipping is almost the same price as the record itself, I'm wondering if this gets a regular pressing down the line.
If their other album cycles are any indication (and I believe Kno confirmed this on Twitter), this is it. At least until another 5-10 year anniversary.

If their other album cycles are any indication (and I believe Kno confirmed this on Twitter), this is it. At least until another 5-10 year anniversary.
Damn, how did I read PM instead of AM,,,
Just picked up the only available edition before missing out completely.

Too much work and no play...

Last edited:
Copped. The presser made it seem like it was an open preorder for 24 hours so that any fan that wants it could get it. That doesn’t seem to be the case.

Kno didnt anticipate such a rush of orders so in his mind he probably did expect it to take a long time before it sold out.
But I also thought it would be an open pre-order.
Atleast for a standard edition.

Back