Hip Hop

Next month, he’ll send up True Sky, a cerebral and soul-bearing project produced by Navy Blue that began over a game of FIFA in 2018 (he watched, Navy played.) And later this year, he’ll drop his debut with billy woods‘ Backwoodz Studioz.

👀

Has there ever been an instance where a repress made by VMP was sold entirely on the artist store?
Or is this the first?

Didnt VMP make the chance ones?
Not sure. I bought the Telefone one off Noname's site and I think it was identical to the VMP except for the foil stamp. Seems similar to that but that was only a year or less I think.

Not sure. I bought the Telefone one off Noname's site and I think it was identical to the VMP except for the foil stamp. Seems similar to that but that was only a year or less I think.

Oh yea I remember that one.
I got it aswell haha

Its a good sign VMP are doing this for artist.

OK, this is not good but for the curious, Hus dissed WSG and Mach on a new “freestyle”. Doesn’t sound like he put much effort into it, but that’s pretty much Hus’ career, IMO...

OK, this is not good but for the curious, Hus dissed WSG and Mach on a new “freestyle”. Doesn’t sound like he put much effort into it, but that’s pretty much Hus’ career, IMO...

Calls em a couch surfer, weirdo, dumb, pays for pussy, homeless, old, late bloomers, dry lips, gay, ladyboi, ugly, big mama, have daddy issues, boiled easter egg, skipped leg day, wack.

Maybe some more but yeh lol pretty weak

Whats wrong with being a couch surfer tho? Biggy was one early in his career. Wonder if he knows that lol

Back