Hip Hop

I think the back is more bad ass and appetizing and less unsettling than the front, but I'm not a vegan or pork averse. I bet alc versions are coming within a few months, so don't worry.
I’ve been a vegetarian since I turned 16 so it’s just not for me. I get it, I love my death metal album art so everything has its lane. Hopefully I can snag an Alc copy.

I’ve been a vegetarian since I turned 16 so it’s just not for me. I get it, I love my death metal album art so everything has its lane. Hopefully I can snag an Alc copy.
Speaking of, is this a fake picture? Saw someone post it. If it's really censored like that, it's hilarious:

20210331_211715.jpg

So the Saba Care for Me boot got here today and it sounds great!! There is some slight surface noise and occasional clicking between tracks. Overall though I'm impressed so far with Side A

There was a skip during the Chance song but otherwise side B is good too

Spun mine last night, and mine didn’t have any issues. One of the flatter records I’ve received recently too.

Just got my If It Bleeds and it came with this print on top too

View attachment 93976

EDIT: So my idiot dog decided to jump on the table and scratch the record while getting sleeves. So that was fun while it lasted 😔
I bought an extra. I forget what color it is... I think gold but if you want it at cost let me know.

Back