Hip Hop

Now its telling me its a forbidden site
This is super appropriate considering the album title.

My transaction said it timed out but I got a PayPal confirmation. Nothing from backwoodz yet
This happened to me with SHRINES and I didn't get the backwoodz confirmation until 3 hours later. Hopefully same for you.

Looking at that receipt makes the Alc tax apparent!

Wow I missed a shitstorm huh, I'll wait for the non-180g version it to a USA storefront. Probably cheaper and hopefully a less garish cover.
It is a bit of a shocking cover.

Since I guess the HHV is a standard weight one, looks like the cover is the same. I don't think Backwoodz has done an additional brick and mortar store version lately, but they may with the added interest of Alc fans. Usually if they have alt covers, it is a special deluxe edition that goes up at the same time. I guess the Hiding Places deluxe reissue is the exception to that though.

Of course Alc may very well do his own variant with a different cover.

Backwoodz stock is currently reading 604. Seems to be moving fairly quick now. Maybe the site is working better.

Edit: 526. Just edited to add that it seemed like last time they had held some back and added more once it got low though, so 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:
It is a bit of a shocking cover.

Since I guess the HHV is a standard weight one, looks like the cover is the same. I don't think Backwoodz has done an additional brick and mortar store version lately, but they may with the added interest of Alc fans. Usually if they have alt covers, it is a special deluxe edition that goes up at the same time. I guess the Hiding Places deluxe reissue is the exception to that though.

Of course Alc may very well do his own variant with a different cover.

Backwoodz stock is currently reading 604. Seems to be moving fairly quick now. Maybe the site is working better.
Thanks for the info, I won't hold my breath for an alt cover then. Thinking I'll hold out for the standard edition anyway to see if I can save a few bucks.

Back