Hip Hop

Here's the other info i forgot to copy. Fair warning, these limited numbers seem to have changed sometimes in the past.

NOTES: This is the Armand Hammer & The Alchemist Haram 180g VINYL. ONLY 2000 PRESSED! Consists of one 12" black Haram 180g vinyl (A/B) packaged in a 12" jacket with artwork & 11" insert with photography from Alexander Richter. Includes MP3 zip digital download emailed to purchased upon release date. Includes MP3 zip digital download emailed to purchased upon release date.

Did you get that spool I posted? Or should I try non-paypal? Last time getting it to take payment info was the hard part. That worked for me immediately this time but no luck finalizing.
I finally got all the way through with Paypal, and was able to click the Place Pre-Order Now button. I got a timed out page, but also received email confirmation that it went through. Paypal account shows a charge too, so hopefully I'm good.

so I clicked pre-order now after punching in my info... it was loading... got the email from backwoodz confirming my order... then the site went down again before the page loaded... GAHHHHHHHH

Back