Hip Hop

I liked the preview of this enough to order it ($3 shipping helped too). Only a few of the colored version left in case anyone is interested.

Managed to grab the Afrikan OBI which is pretty cool, just glad/surprised to see this pressed cause I think it's one of the best projects that's come out of the Nack/divino etc side of the underground scene and it's like 3 years old
Agree and thank you for posting. Totally forgot about this drop. Was able to grab a yellow right before they sold ou.

I liked the preview of this enough to order it ($3 shipping helped too). Only a few of the colored version left in case anyone is interested.

Grilchy Party gets little (no) love on here but they consistently put out dope products. I grab all their Buze Bruvaz releases and I’ve gotten into Q3 recently. Good label. Marq Spekt seems like a good dude, too.

Not a fan of bootlegs but I may never own a copy of Reject 2. I heard rollin recs is doing a bootleg of it. Does anybody know when it drops?
I'm in touch with the rolling recs dude about it, will def let everybody know. I'll see about Act 2 as well but may not know before he posts on IG about it, because usually dude doesn't know exactly when his boots will arrive.

FYI it anyone cares, hip hop boots are essentially all from the czech republic or germany. Once they land RollinRecs takes a minute to check them all for damage and make a video clip for his website, so typically a new arrival will be announced a few days or week after he receives it (he announces releases/restocks in batches of about 10-30+ items). Announced items usually drop about about a week later - there has always been enough warning in my experience but it is a very quick announce->release->ship process. We could have Reject 2 in our hands by the middle of next month 😍. Drops are always Friday afternoon on his website.

I'm in touch with the rolling recs dude about it, will def let everybody know. I'll see about Act 2 as well but may not know before he posts on IG about it, because usually dude doesn't know exactly when his boots will arrive.

FYI it anyone cares, hip hop boots are essentially all from the czech republic or germany. Once they land RollinRecs takes a minute to check them all for damage and make a video clip for his website, so typically a new arrival will be announced a few days or week after he receives it (he announces releases/restocks in batches of about 10-30+ items). Announced items usually drop about about a week later - there has always been enough warning in my experience but it is a very quick announce->release->ship process. We could have Reject 2 in our hands by the middle of next month 😍. Drops are always Friday afternoon on his website.

Thanks for all the info bro 🙏🏽

Back