Hip Hop

Akai Solo Eleventh Wind LP.

Dope that the black vinyl is the rarest variant and is the only one that comes with a bonus EP (which comes on a flexidisc).

If this is an LP, is the EP one song? :ROFLMAO:

Thought i was the only one who really appreciated how dope Dump Assassins is.
Can't say I've ever liked anything else Ive heard from Fahim but Muggs' production on here is fantastic. The gold-leaf cover edition is so pretty I could cry.

I'll have to listen to the Mach projects tomorrow, I went through all the other recommendations today but Mach always takes me multiple listens... And I still feel like I don't catch even half of what he is tryna say.

Can't say I've ever liked anything else Ive heard from Fahim but Muggs' production on here is fantastic. The gold-leaf cover edition is so pretty I could cry.

I'll have to listen to the Mach projects tomorrow, I went through all the other recommendations today but Mach always takes me multiple listens... And I still feel like I don't catch even half of what he is tryna say.

not sure what albums you’ve tried listening to but Tha God Fahim is worth more time imo.

Akai Solo Eleventh Wind LP.

Dope that the black vinyl is the rarest variant and is the only one that comes with a bonus EP (which comes on a flexidisc).

You guys have totally broken my pricing resolve. Caved on this.

CAN YOU DIG IT?

not sure what albums you’ve tried listening to but Tha God Fahim is worth more time imo.
Man when I checked him out a while back he already had like two dozen projects so all I did was skim a couple random ones. Dude is so prolific that I don't think I gave his pen game credit, after Dump Assassins I'm gonna have to give him another chance for sure.
"Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?"

Back