Hip Hop

Is Hip Hop Geek Records legit?
I have not heard of them before this release, but they've had this record for sale for like two years and I always go back and think about buying it and the numbers gradually drop. People have put pictures of their copies on discogs and ebay so I assume it is legit.

Last edited:
uhhh , 66 left , i might grab one for him f he doesnt report back. can still cancel if he sorted one for himself, right ?
Good looking out!
Do you have anything from Bas coming your way already?
If not, I could put in the order and send a short message to Bas...

I really don’t know what my most treasured album would be. The Hybrid was the first Danny Brown album I heard so I’m glad to have it on vinyl.
The Hybrid needs a repress, I still listen pretty frequently. I've wanted a copy forever but am always late on cogs. Almost had one worked out recently but I missed the message and he sold it to someone else. (Sorry to pull this old comment, just was searching the forum to see if others felt this way, haha)

Akai Solo Eleventh Wind LP.

Dope that the black vinyl is the rarest variant and is the only one that comes with a bonus EP (which comes on a flexidisc).

Anyone know why Flee Lord’s Pray For The Evil 2 never got released on wax? Was one of my favorites last year

Akai Solo Eleventh Wind LP.

Dope that the black vinyl is the rarest variant and is the only one that comes with a bonus EP (which comes on a flexidisc).

Very good project, would probably put it #2 behind Mad Moon for his discog, glad to see it get a vinyl release

I expected Muggs to drop sometime this afternoon and missed it, sheeeit.

Can anyone recommend their favorite Muggs stuff to check out? I'll be honest I did not like his projects with Meyhem Lauren at all, Mach-Hommy project was good but not my favorite.

Kaos with Roc Marciano is honestly probably my favorite.

Other than what's already been said in here:

Kilogram with Al.Divino, Di Del Asesinato, and Winter

Back