Hip Hop

Some new merch on Alchemist site. Like the black hoodie, but dunno if I want to spend $70 on something that is just going to get covered in cat hair and cookie crumbs

He tweeted some of you are going to be very happy soon......i was thinking like vinyl restocks. Im cool on the overpriced tees!

😂🤣

Are we expecting a fast sellout on these? I’ve never gone for a Muggs release before, so not sure what to expect.
I'm not 100% sure on the rappcats versions but I think they sell out pretty quick usually. The soul assassins versions usually last over night and sell out by morning/noon next day. Give or take.

But something tells me these are going to go pretty quick. The hype and build up seems be a bit more than usual around this one for some reason.

😂🤣
Honestly my 2 year old has a little basketball goal that I would love to use this on 😄

I'm not 100% sure on the rappcats versions but I think they sell out pretty quick usually. The soul assassins versions usually last over night and sell out by morning/noon next day. Give or take.

But something tells me these are going to go pretty quick. The hype and build up seems be a bit more than usual around this one for some reason.
Thanks!

Probably going to end up going with the Soul Assassins version. I’ve never bought from rappcats, and I can’t seem to find a way to create an account without making a purchase. I’m pretty sure the variant will be sold out by the time I’m done entering everything in manually.

From what I’ve heard, I definitely don’t want ti miss out on this.

Back