Hip Hop

Also if there are any LNDN DRGS / Jay Worthy fans here, Burnout 4 just got released on Vinyl. 46 Purple left but 189 orange. I really need to stop spending money

Also if there are any LNDN DRGS / Jay Worthy fans here, Burnout 4 just got released on Vinyl. 46 Purple left but 189 orange. I really need to stop spending money
Man, I totally forgot I was gonna buy one of the Burnout 1&2 variants before they sold out last year. 😭

This book just showed up today and it's a hefty one

Had no idea this was happening. Boldy Manger repress.

Can’t believe I missed this damn album again.

EDIT - if anyone happens to see this pop up on Fat Beats or anything, please tag me. Much appreciated!
I got so lucky with that album, I woke up in the early in the morning to see an email that said there was a repress on the vinyl and I was able to snag the regular black vinyl before it was to late.

They were holding until my Perfect 3 copy came in. I had been in contact. He decided to ship it with my Lukah since he’s still waiting on 3.
View attachment 2540
Thanks again @ITrustMyGuitar love this project.
This is surreal and I wanted to share it here first before I shared it elsewhere. Without this place, the people here and just everything this wouldn’t have ever been possible.

Last year I started making art again... it started on post it notes at my desk at work. It became drawing more and more at home. Last October/November I started getting into painting again...

Fast forward to receiving When the Black Hand Touches You, I was spinning it and painting. Decided to tag Lukah like I do a lot of musicians while I’m playing their stuff. He responded...

I was asked to solely listen to this new project... let the beats... the words... everything just take me where it did. Without @ITrustMyGuitar telling me to check this out when I was grabbing Metralleta (wearing my crime hoody while taking these, full circle) I never would have had this opportunity and for that I’m going to be forever grateful. Who knows what else this year will bring but for now...

run with me down the rabbit hole and swim through the swamps
117F9592-5739-40BA-BE49-1EC3F479B6A6.jpegABDB4702-FF28-431D-B10A-BC1514B47A3D.jpegA818B903-BF06-41CA-AFEC-A5C5BEBEBCE4.jpeg

Back