Hip Hop

Thanks so much! Just purchased. Have you ever bought from them before?
I just got one from RedEye:

@Tillman

Being in the US, Hhv shipping is more expensive, but they also pack things great and refund your money if there's damage. Vinyl Digital ships everything like traah and shrugs it off

ive been buying from hhv since they were a shop that just sold what those letters stand for.

in the past years they started offering me 10% refunds for warped records and i wouldnt have that and rather send the stuff back at their cost.
i`ve not had any problems with either stores packaging but the stuff is usually here within two days and that obviously makes a difference.

the reason i said that im holding out for vindig is that i allready have two records that i plan on ordering from them, thats all ...

obviously its gone at hhv now :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
ive been buying from hhv since they were a shop that just sold what those letters stand for.

in the past years they started offering me 10% refunds for warped records and i wouldnt have that and rather send the stuff back at their cost.
i`ve not had any problems with either stores packaging but the stuff is usually here within two days and that obviously makes a difference.

the reason i said that im holding out for vindig is that i allready have two records that i plan on ordering from them, thats all ...

obviously its gone at hhv now :ROFLMAO:

I've only ordered from Hhv once and got seam splits. They didn't have a replacement, so they gave me a full refund. I usually order from Vindig because of the shipping, but they've only ever offered me 10% for damage, claiming they don'thave replacement sleeves. I'm just tired of those terrible mailers with no filler. They don't make it overseas.

Mac Miller Fat beats exclusive: Ltd to 500:

1611090010216.png

Back