Hip Hop

I was watching random "What's in My Bag" videos on the Amoeba Records youtube channel this morning and one of the dudes from Protomartyr had the 'Manger On McNichols' vinyl in his selections and seemed pretty knowledgeable on Boldy. I wasn't expecting that and it was kinda cool to see.

If you're not familiar it's pretty much what it sounds like. Musicians pick up some items from Amoeba Records and talk about their selections. Some of them are pretty good.

I was watching random "What's in My Bag" videos on the Amoeba Records youtube channel this morning and one of the dudes from Protomartyr had the 'Manger On McNichols' vinyl in his selections and seemed pretty knowledgeable on Boldy. I wasn't expecting that and it was kinda cool to see.

If you're not familiar it's pretty much what it sounds like. Musicians pick up some items from Amoeba Records and talk about their selections. Some of them are pretty good.
Awesome. Both Detroiters but you never know how much different music scenes overlap. Wonder if Boldy has listened to them.

I buddy is spinning on twitch right now if anyone is interested

Fun fact he put out a killer album a few years ago, it’s on bandcamp

Just realized I missed the vinyl preorder/campaign for Cookin Soul Whateva Vol. 4

If anyone grabbed 2 by chance plz let me know!

Back