Hip Hop

Really enjoying it, but im not to happy with Lukah rn as he's holding my record because he cant find my paypal info. Its been going back and forth for a week now and its dumb
Can’t find your PayPal info? That’s whack. Mine just showed up last night so I hope he gets this sorted out for you. He seems pretty down to earth in my limited interaction.

Can’t find your PayPal info? That’s whack. Mine just showed up last night so I hope he gets this sorted out for you. He seems pretty down to earth in my limited interaction.
Yea idk why he cant reach out to PayPal but currently I'm middlemaning between the two. Hes been courtesy and understanding, and hopefully it will be fixed soon, but it is annoying.

My Alfredo Alc edition just showed up in the mail today, and if anyone was curious, the "bonus track" was 1 verse dedicated to his son over a looped sample that didn't even have any drums that was less than a minute and 20 seconds long. If anyone here missed out and was contemplating picking it up on the aftermarket, I wouldn't necessarily say it's worth it unless you're a completionist.

Expensive lojii tapes for anyone into that:

Expensive lojii tapes for anyone into that:

hmm..thats pretty nice, but I already have the vinyl and reaaaallly need to quit buying multiple copies of releases

My Alfredo Alc edition just showed up in the mail today, and if anyone was curious, the "bonus track" was 1 verse dedicated to his son over a looped sample that didn't even have any drums that was less than a minute and 20 seconds long. If anyone here missed out and was contemplating picking it up on the aftermarket, I wouldn't necessarily say it's worth it unless you're a completionist.

Thank you.

I thought maybe I was missing out but now I know I didnt lol

Back