Hip Hop

Mac Miller Fat beats exclusive: Ltd to 500:

View attachment 84478
Thanks for sharing, I might get this too to have the original "mixtape" cover art. I only wish they'd gotten clearance for Traffic in the Sky, one of the best tracks from this project

edit: SOLD OUT, should not have waited

Last edited:

View attachment 84478

Damn this is sexy. I have a bootleg with all the songs...but....that splatter is too clutch

View attachment 84478

I think the UO exclusive looks much cooler:

1611090921506.png

I think the UO exclusive looks much cooler:

View attachment 84479
Yea that's pretty rad. I'm guessing this Fat Beats flew off the shelves since its only limited to 500.

Anyone know what the tracklisting for the FKTAG deluxe is? Can't find it on DRW or any pics online, I am wondering if it's just the bonus tracks on side C, or some instrumentals as well or something.
Forgot this drop and was considering copping, but not if the original songs will be stretched out over three sides just to fill the two LPs.

Anyone know what the tracklisting for the FKTAG deluxe is? Can't find it on DRW or any pics online, I am wondering if it's just the bonus tracks on side C, or some instrumentals as well or something.
Forgot this drop and was considering copping, but not if the original songs will be stretched out over three sides just to fill the two LPs.

I just assumed it was the original tracklist spread out over 3 sides with the bonus tracks on side D. Not worth it unless you’re a completist or really love the bonus tracks.

Back