Hip Hop

It’s in the “Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending“ phase since December 4th
Yea that’s not on the shop. That’s on USPS. I’d contact USPS and saw it might be lost. Weirdly last time I did that someone actually called me and a few days later my package showed up.

Madlib x Four Tet pre orders up!
I feel bad saying this but with the colored vinyl being $40 and the bundle being $100 for three records, I went ahead and got the bundle and am probably gonna sell the other two for profit. I don’t do that often, but when a single LP album retails for over $30, It gets harder to justify the purchase, no matter how much I love the music.

anyway please don’t judge!

I feel bad saying this but with the colored vinyl being $40 and the bundle being $100 for three records, I went ahead and got the bundle and am probably gonna sell the other two for profit. I don’t do that often, but when a single LP album retails for over $30, It gets harder to justify the purchase, no matter how much I love the music.

anyway please don’t judge!
I probably would have done the same but the bundle is sold out already!

I should have used Bandcamp. The Rappcats website is jacked right now, took me 20 min to complete my order.

I should have used Bandcamp. The Rappcats website is jacked right now, took me 20 min to complete my order.
Ah I didn’t realize it was available through bandcamp too. I had no issues checking out through their site but I prefer bandcamp to get the high res downloads too...

edit; oh they only have the black version there...

Yea that’s not on the shop. That’s on USPS. I’d contact USPS and saw it might be lost. Weirdly last time I did that someone actually called me and a few days later my package showed up.
I’ll try that

Damn, slept in today. Makes me feel like I don't need to rush to grab the album, though

Same here. Took a nap which I hardly ever do and woke up to all colored variants sold out. I’m gonna grab black on bandcamp so I can get the digital files too.

Damn! When did Quasimoto's "Yessir Whatever" shoot up in price so much?

I've seen this in person within the last few months at cost and now I'm slamming my head on the counter!

Anyone have an extra?

Back