Hip Hop

Damn! When did Quasimoto's "Yessir Whatever" shoot up in price so much?

I've seen this in person within the last few months at cost and now I'm slamming my head on the counter!

Anyone have an extra?
Crazy. I have the blue cover one that was an urban outfitters exclusive. Didn’t realize this was so expensive now.

I think there will supposedly be a repress soon. Two sites both say back in stock soon. Vinyl digital seems to have a preorder link and says expected back in stock in march

Crazy. I have the blue cover one that was an urban outfitters exclusive. Didn’t realize this was so expensive now.

I think there will supposedly be a repress soon. Two sites both say back in stock soon. Vinyl digital seems to have a preorder link and says expected back in stock in march

Yeah. Repress without 7-inch

Are there any Pre-Order links yet? Thx man!
Vinyl Digital says you can preorder but I'm guessing that a preorder link in the US is probably coming soon:

Are there any Pre-Order links yet? Thx man!
Vinyl Digital says you can preorder but I'm guessing that a preorder link in the US is probably coming soon:

Yeah, this is the one I was going by

tumblr_pqca0rDNQG1xdi7bao3_500.gifv

Big time long shot here but... I don't suppose any of y'all bought multiple copies of Digable Planets Blowout Comb when it came out a few years back? I have the discs but I need a jacket and the damn release has just vanished from everywhere. I've got the lavender/cream split but just the discs... Plan was to buy a black copy and just keep the jacket and booklet but I can't find one anywhere... Just thought I'd check...

Big time long shot here but... I don't suppose any of y'all bought multiple copies of Digable Planets Blowout Comb when it came out a few years back? I have the discs but I need a jacket and the damn release has just vanished from everywhere. I've got the lavender/cream split but just the discs... Plan was to buy a black copy and just keep the jacket and booklet but I can't find one anywhere... Just thought I'd check...

Beat it

...but seriously, I'll let you know if I see one

Back