Hip Hop

My son's name is Ronin. His favorite color is red.

Maybe it's time that I buy this.

Any one ever order from Dusty Groove? I ordered the Brand Nubian 30th Anniversary that shipped first week of December about if Chicago and hasn’t moved or updated at all. I tried contacting them and I keep getting the normal reply of there are Usps issues. I get all of that but considering I’ve basically received everything from other places since then makes me wonder what is going on

Any one ever order from Dusty Groove? I ordered the Brand Nubian 30th Anniversary that shipped first week of December about if Chicago and hasn’t moved or updated at all. I tried contacting them and I keep getting the normal reply of there are Usps issues. I get all of that but considering I’ve basically received everything from other places since then makes me wonder what is going on
Yea they are legit. If it’s past 30 days of being shipped/in USPS’s hands, you can contact USPS and see where it is as long as you have a tracking number. They are right—it’s a USPS issue and once USPS has it, there’s nothing Dusty Groove can do. They know the same as you about where the package is. Past 30 days it can be reported lost and hopefully they would refund your money if you get something from USPS saying the package is not found.

Yes, one of the best shops here in my opinion. Good people run that place. USPS is really bad here even prior to the pandemic, the city system itself is an absolute disaster right now. If it ends up being lost, I’d be shocked if they don’t take care of you

Yes, one of the best shops here in my opinion. Good people run that place. USPS is really bad here even prior to the pandemic, the city system itself is an absolute disaster right now. If it ends up being lost, I’d be shocked if they don’t take care of you
It’s in the “Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending“ phase since December 4th

Back