Hip Hop

I hit up Daupe! about my Versace Tape having a seam split and they told me that they'd be mailing me a replacement sleeve with my Noise Kandy 4, by mentioning that those would be shipping out next week.
Did they ask you for proof? I emailed them about a fat gash on a sleeve and they asked for pictures of it

did everyone see this? I couldnt recall seeing it

The Perfect pieces went up right before the Euro cover of Paradise dropped on Tuff Kong

Matalos just went up but most ppl got it thru Fatbeats last week

Last edited:
So how many are planning on going for the FKTG Deluxe tomorrow? I originally thought I would just skip but I've really gotten into the bonus tracks lately so I'm undecided. I do love that the OG is a single LP and also got my first bill for my masters program so maybe I'll stay strong (especially since I dropped a bit on DOOM records this last week)

So how many are planning on going for the FKTG Deluxe tomorrow? I originally thought I would just skip but I've really gotten into the bonus tracks lately so I'm undecided. I do love that the OG is a single LP and also got my first bill for my masters program so maybe I'll stay strong (especially since I dropped a bit on DOOM records this last week)
I spun my regular edition today and the first track has a decent stretch of pops that are pretty disappointing so might try for the deluxe and PIF (or just hang on to) the standard.

Anyone have pressing numbers for this?

I’m definitely going for the deluxe tomorrow. 1pm est.

Back