Hip Hop

I asked rolling recs a couple months ago if a Reasonable Doubt boot was in the works,and they just now posted a white vinyl edition dropping New Years Day. So maybe they actually do press some shit and were trying to keep it on the DL when I asked that previously since it's illegal. Anyway I'm conflicted about paying $40 for a boot but it's the only Jay Z I want on wax and I don't think there's ever been a repress, may be the only option..

I asked rolling recs a couple months ago if a Reasonable Doubt boot was in the works,and they just now posted a white vinyl edition dropping New Years Day. So maybe they actually do press some shit and were trying to keep it on the DL when I asked that previously since it's illegal. Anyway I'm conflicted about paying $40 for a boot but it's the only Jay Z I want on wax and I don't think there's ever been a repress, may be the only option..
There was an MOV press in 2010, then whatever this is Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt

4 minutes!!!

Lil_Wayne_No_Ceilings_3_B_Side-back-large.jpg

if I hear Lil Wayne hosted by DJ Khaled narrating my life on my way out, I'll know I am destined for the bad place.

DJ Khaled says probably 10 words the entire project lol
Always someone on these mixtapes doing the hype talks.

“COULDVE JUST APOLOGIZED. ALL SONGS WERE MADE IN MONTHS PRIOR TO AL DIVINO TRIED TO PHYSICALLY INTIMIDATE ME AND IT DIDNT GO HIS WAY. GLAD THE STARS ALIGNED THIS WAY.”

“COULDVE JUST APOLOGIZED. ALL SONGS WERE MADE IN MONTHS PRIOR TO AL DIVINO TRIED TO PHYSICALLY INTIMIDATE ME AND IT DIDNT GO HIS WAY. GLAD THE STARS ALIGNED THIS WAY.”

He just seems like some divino fan boi who couldnt get enough of divinos time and now is obsessed and jealous.

Its all im getting from this beef until I see exactly what divino said.

He just seems like some divino fan boi who couldnt get enough of divinos time and now is obsessed and jealous.

Its all im getting from this beef until I see exactly what divino said.

That's what you're getting? If that's what you're taking from this without any context, then you're the only one that seems like a fan boy.

Back