Hip Hop

+

hat's what you're getting? If that's what you're taking from this without any context, then you're the only one that seems like a fan boy.

I dont see how it could be perceived any other way.

Doofus has days and days worth of divino mentions/post on his socials like the dude obsessed.
Doofus has a music drop now mentioning divino.
Doofus changed his socials to reflect divino everywhere.

Doofus obsessed.

You look at divinos socials and nothing. Business as usual.

+

I dont see how it could be perceived any other way.

Doofus has days and days worth of divino mentions/post on his socials like the dude obsessed.
Doofus has a music drop now mentioning divino.
Doofus changed his socials to reflect divino everywhere.

Doofus obsessed.

You look at divinos socials and nothing. Business as usual.

Dude, they fucking know each other and have worked together. If Divino did a bunch of faulty shit and got called out on it to the point that he had to delete his posts and then chose to block a colleague for calling him out, so that he didn't have to be accountable, that's not "business as usual." That's called deleting all evidence of your actions, along with all evidence of where you were shut down, and blocking the person who did it. That's like saying that Rose McGowan is a jealous fan girl of Harvey Wenstein, because she's mentioning how he tried to rape her, while Weinstein isn't mentioning it at all on his own social media. She must be obsessed. Anyone defending that shit, is defending that shit. They are backing the person whose actions are being put into question and trying to delegitimize the person trying to hold them accountable. That's fan boy shit.

Air Vinyls tried to fuck me out of $300 and wouldn't return my money. I tried to be cool about it in their comments, by asking them how I could actually get ahold of someone, but they opted to respond like dismissive dicks asking how I could have "accidentally placed an order." When I responded breaking it down, they deleted my comments and their own. Guess what? They didn't go advertise on social media after that, either. I went through PayPal and I got my money back. I wasn't jealous or fanning out, I wanted my fucking money back and I wasn't letting them control the narrative.

I'm a fan of Divino, but your take on this is just another faulty take from you, as far as I see it. And you have PLENTY. All I know about this situation is this post from @Jonathan Y

guess he got drunk on live last night and said some borderline racist shit and was going on about being white and 5%ers

long story short this dude Doofus who has a small following on twitter started beefing with him back n forth then divino deleted the posts and blocked him. So he's making a diss tape and HH twitter is calling Divino Midino the racist white among other things

If that's the situation, that that's an issue.

So, if you come on here and say that, because you haven't seen exactly what Divino said yourself -- completely ignoring the fact that the reason you haven't seen it is because Divino deleted all that evidence himself (if it wasn't problematic, why do that?) -- then the only way for you to interpret it is that Doofus must just be jealous of him not giving him enough time and is a "fan boi," then that's a twisted take. The ONLY way to take a comment like yours is as a "fan boi" that is blindly taking Divino's side and throwing random accusations at anyone that's critical of him to discredit their perspective.

By the way, I just got the Hood Rat Noir in the mail the other day and I'm enjoying it. If you think this dude whose doing just fine with his own releases is somehow clout chasing or trying to get attention from someone that he has a working relationship with by choosing to disrupt that relationship by calling him out for racism... that shit makes less than no sense.

I've gotta say, it's kind of weird to watch Playboi Carti set himself up to fail in real time. This is going to end up being a textbook example of too much hype absolutely destroying an artist's momentum. Unless he's somehow sitting on the greatest hip hop album ever recorded (which I'm 99.9% sure he isn't), the disappointment and backlash is gonna hit him hard and it's just kinda sad to see someone do it to themselves.

I've gotta say, it's kind of weird to watch Playboi Carti set himself up to fail in real time. This is going to end up being a textbook example of too much hype absolutely destroying an artist's momentum. Unless he's somehow sitting on the greatest hip hop album ever recorded (which I'm 99.9% sure he isn't), the disappointment and backlash is gonna hit him hard and it's just kinda sad to see someone do it to themselves.
Yea part of his fan base loses their mind weekly waiting for him to drop. Then u got the troll kid who made his own "Carti album" and his fans started to eat it up just to, in their minds, piss off Carti like hes watching it unfold himself lol its like their own lil protest

Open preorder for the black vinyl and 2LP confirmed

View attachment 80525

Not gonna lie, I cried happy tears stumbling upon this while browsing at work. I don't follow this thread consistently, but I can rest easy knowing that I'll, at some point, have my favorite hip-hop project of '20 in LP format. Thank you for the post!!! 🥰

Same here and I also made the mistake of ordering King’s Disease from Nas’ store which is delayed and other places are shipping
I pre-ordered Nas from Target as part of the 3 for 2 deal, and it arrived yesterday. Double-edged sword though, I pre-ordered some other stuff in that deal that looks like I won't be getting it since they've delayed it multiple times and it's showing as out of stock/unavailable on their site.

I'm snagging this, but wish it looked different from their Kota The Friend splatter variant that I ordered from them.

Back