Hip Hop

When was it delivered to wherever it was delivered?
It says it was "forwarded to delivery" on August 17, so Monday. At least that's what I assume that means. It has Erlanger as the destination site. I guess I'm going to try to contact de Rap Winkel but I get the feeling they aren't going to be able to do much for me.

Okay so, looking closer at the DHL tracking, it arrived in Erlanger last week at their facility, and they sent it back because it had obviously showed up to the incorrect area. It then apparently got sent back to a hub in Cincinnati... where it was promptly sent right back to Erlanger. So they figured out it was at the wrong place and actually sent it back and it got delivered to the same incorrect location twice.

I'm never going to get this fucking record, am I?

Fat Jon stated all the pressings from 2019 onward aren't being released with his permission, but they do sound similar to earlier pressings. Idk how true it all is, so I bought the 2012 black to avoid the risk
Thanks, will hold off then. Should also always be a red flag when the site tries to hype it up with a "don't sleep on this one"... similar to when they say, "This WILL sell out"

Came across this today. It's very old news I guess but apparently digicrates - I vaguely remember them - were doing some shady things with Nujabe related projects. Hus Kingpin is/was CEO.

I have Conway's Devil's Reject, Everybody is Food 1 & the Tuff Kong 7" along with Butcher on Steroids on the way from Germany that I ordered in like March right before prices flew off the handle, finally landed in the U.S. this week so fingers crossed.

tenor.gif

One of you guys know what this mean?

No idea.
Normally when an artist sees discogs they get mad cause they see albums are unattainable for most fans so he is either going to flood it and tank prices or he will do something to capitalize on the high prices lol 50/50 haha

No idea.
Normally when an artist sees discogs they get mad cause they see albums are unattainable for most fans so he is either going to flood it and tank prices or he will do something to capitalize on the high prices lol 50/50 haha
Yeah, I dunno. I figured someone on here might know about Telfar. Maybe it means his next album is sponsored by GAP? 😂

One of you guys know what this mean?

Vegan leather Telfar bags have become really sought after to the point where they're selling out on every restock on the site and reselling for 3-5x the retail value, just think he means his records are shooting up in value and he'll probably get more popular off the fact his records are worth big bucks

Vegan leather Telfar bags have become really sought after to the point where they're selling out on every restock on the site and reselling for 3-5x the retail value, just think he means his records are shooting up in value and he'll probably get more popular off the fact his records are worth big bucks

So daupe v2 confirmed

Back