Hip Hop

That is alot of effort.

Rather let some pro do it and put his spin on it lol

I guess you dont have much respect for DJ screw as an artist if you think thats all it is tho lol your under cutting his lifes work with that sentence haha

Not at all.. If anything, i'd say pressing his mixes up to wax are being completely disrespectful to what he did. Not everything needs to be on vvinyl.

Didnt you also buy screw? it showed up yet?

Im thinkin bout getting this shawty but I hate how its vol 3 lol I want 1 and 2 aswell :(

Gonna wait for blackout to drop tomorrow before i do any orders.. bundle that shit if possible

No I think that was @Cloud but I think they will do 2 if 3 sells well!!! I'd get Volume 3 and Still Comin Real while it's there

Do we know if that's real or a bootleg?

Cypress Hill - Black Sunday ..

The description says: Gyptology Records now present a vinyl pressing of the 1995 sequel; 'Still Comin' Real'. Here are eleven original, raw rap cuts, remastered and restored using mainly Shawty's originals as source material. Available June 2018 for the first time in the format that never goes out of style. Vinyl only for now and in just one short-run, no represses. Produced with the full consent and participation of the artists.

P.S. Big Pun - Capital Punishment ;)

Holy shit.

If its this then I will be happy af

that isnt NY tho xD

2 of 3 are Latin and 2 of 3 are in or near NY. They latins technically don't have to be NY as well and vice versa. I'm still going with Pun tho. The 20th repress last year was a shit picture disc. I can see VMP capitalizing lol

No I think that was @Cloud but I think they will do 2 if 3 sells well!!! I'd get Volume 3 and Still Comin Real while it's there

The description says: Gyptology Records now present a vinyl pressing of the 1995 sequel; 'Still Comin' Real'. Here are eleven original, raw rap cuts, remastered and restored using mainly Shawty's originals as source material. Available June 2018 for the first time in the format that never goes out of style. Vinyl only for now and in just one short-run, no represses. Produced with the full consent and participation of the artists.

P.S. Big Pun - Capital Punishment ;)

I dont think its a bootleg because the other one on discog sells about that price aswell.

its this one we all need cheap

2 of 3 are Latin and 2 of 3 are in or near NY. They latins technically don't have to be NY as well and vice versa. I'm still going with Pun tho. The 20th repress last year was a shit picture disc. I can see VMP capitalizing lol

Id rather any of the old cypress albums.

I can honestly not recall a single pun song lol so id pass on that maybe

Yea I have seen that. Ima add him in case, but back to Pun. I know 'Still Not a Player' is the radio friendly pop-rap song that is probably mehhh to most. However, the majority of that album is hard AF and not like Still Not A Player. you should listen. I know you'd love it based on your interests.

@Believer101 forgot to quote ya

Dead in the middle of little Italy little did we know that we riddled two middle men who didn't do diddly

I rub your face off the Earth and curse your family children
Like Amityville, I drill the nerves in your cavity fillin'
Insanity's buildin' a pavilion in my civilian
The cannon be the anarchy that humanity's dealin'

jeez he was big.
Feel bad for him watching this video it looks like he can barely move with those little arms lol
Did he die from a weight related issue or drugs?

Song was decent tho.
He takes the cake on weight tho lol

Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Bandana
bandana.jpg

Last edited:
Back