Hip Hop

SIC Records

Any of yall bought vinyl from em? they doing a memphis tape up on vinyl this friday (and they released DJ Screw the other day).
I wanna know how good yall consider the vinyl prints?

It looks like they are gonna start making alot more vinyl now

Not sure if y'all have shared this one.

Vinyl

l-SCM133-CLR_600x.jpg

SIC Records

Any of yall bought vinyl from em? they doing a memphis tape up on vinyl this friday (and they released DJ Screw the other day).

I bought / pre-ordered that Shawty Pimp record. Not sure when it comes out.

That one they just put up?

Probably take 5 weeks.

I guess these guys doing vinyl is a new thing cause no one can give me a review on em yet

Yeah, the one they just put up. Saw someone on Reddit trying to sell the DJ Screw record but they deleted their listing and haven't seen a real copy of it anywhere so we'll see.

Nah.. I have no interest in like 99% of chopped and screwed stuff on wax. It's good in small amounts but I don't need a full LP of it. If I wanted a real chopped and screwed experience, I'd cop a tape or cd.

No much screw on vinyl.

But then again I havent researched it all that much.

Think I found 1 full screw of a 36 album and thats it lol

what screw on vinyl u seen? (just screw not dj screw)

No much screw on vinyl.

But then again I havent researched it all that much.

Think I found 1 full screw of a 36 album and thats it lol

what screw on vinyl u seen? (just screw not dj screw)

the majority i have seent has been dj screw releases.. the only other one that i can think of off the top is that UGK 3LP has a chopped and screwed remix bonus track.

SIC Records

I bought / pre-ordered that Shawty Pimp record. Not sure when it comes out.

I preordered the Shawty Pimp - Volume 3 For u Playa Hataz off their as well. I can't wait.

Came in to drop this in case anyone needs it still. low stock!!! Great price and only 5.60 to ship. Came out to like 27 USD

I preordered the Shawty Pimp - Volume 3 For u Playa Hataz off their as well. I can't wait.

Came in to drop this in case anyone needs it still. low stock!!! Great price and only 5.60 to ship. Came out to like 27 USD

Didnt you also buy screw? it showed up yet?

Im thinkin bout getting this shawty but I hate how its vol 3 lol I want 1 and 2 aswell :(

Gonna wait for blackout to drop tomorrow before i do any orders.. bundle that shit if possible

Do we know if that's real or a bootleg?

@Clint Howard the next rap record looks like itll be NY based. What you think itll be (VMP next month)

Cypress Hill - Black Sunday ..

While I agree, I still don't feel like pressing them on wax is the way to do it. Press it normally or even at 45rpm and let the fans chop it and screw it if they like.

That is alot of effort.

Rather let some pro do it and put his spin on it lol

I guess you dont have much respect for DJ screw as an artist if you think thats all it is tho lol your under cutting his lifes work with that sentence haha

Back