Hip Hop

I probably wouldve bought that 2LP just because its gonna be a big item in a collection in a few years.

But luniz is getting that repress im dying to have and its gonna drop sometime this month.

Priorities

Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Bandana
bandana.jpg
ugh - I went and got the deluxe version, two versions of this album just was too enticing. thankfully having $150 in refunds on my credit card from VMP after cancelling made that pill a bit easier to swallow.

Why you say grey market? :O

It means they don't own the masters or have the rights to it but because they're in Germany, where they have very lax copyright laws.. it gets pressed there. Same with the AZ and all those other major label records getting 'reissued' on German / Euro labels.. grey market releases.

the guy redoing the art work is pretty gifted.
If its a high quality ARTIST endorsed bootleg then im still happy to buy it tbh

the guy redoing the art work is pretty gifted.
If its a high quality ARTIST endorsed bootleg then im still happy to buy it tbh

Most of the time, I agree with you.. but when the artist doesn't have access to the masters.. it basically means they're pressing up a cd that has been 'remastered for vinyl' for you. No interest in paying a premium for that. And notice how they said 'remastered for vinyl'??

Most of the time, I agree with you.. but when the artist doesn't have access to the masters.. it basically means they're pressing up a cd that has been 'remastered for vinyl' for you. No interest in paying a premium for that. And notice how they said 'remastered for vinyl'??

Yeah I noticed that.
But alot of 90s hiphop represses seem to use that lingo.
It does suck but what are my options uno? If I get this atleast I can still spin it and know money went to the guys.

Maybe one day I will be blessed with a proper release.. and who knows maybe I wont mind this one either..

I did buy a cassette remastered vinyl record just recently im sure this luniz will sound better then that haha

Freddie-Gibbs-Madlib-Bandana-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-LP-2398416_1024x1024.jpg
Anybody willing to help out?
Sadly Newbury doesn't accept PayPal for pre-orders and they are the only store that doesn't accept my credit card. :(
Shoot me a PM if you feel like ordering for me as well. 😇

Back