Hip Hop

Clint has part 2 of the Conway remixes up for pre sale on reddit. Just holla at him.

Straight from the Clint's mouth: Goes live on bandcamp at 11 a.m. EST tomorrow for any nerds like me that just want to add the picture to their bandcamp wall (no streaming again on request of Craven).

Thanks for this. I missed out on Part 1 so I'm stoked he's offering the Vol 1 and 2 bundle. Also happy I can just pay Clint now and not have to get up at 8 am on my day off. LOL

just got an email with my shipping notice, says everyone should have one in 10-14 days from when the first person got one. No idea when that was, haha. Shipping is expected to take 3-6 days.
Just got that too. Thanks for the heads up.

It’s pretty crazy how fast some people in the US are receiving it. I honestly wish we got the option to pay a bit less for shipping for a bit slower delivery window. The shipping costs on this one were pretty insane.

a CunninLynguists - Oneirology (10 year anniversary Colored Vinyl) reissue is suppose to drop on July 3rd last time they did a vinyl drop they released it in the A.M. hrs., if anyone gots anymore info please let me know thanks in advance?
It’s not dropping until September now. New Built To Fade tomorrow tho

Seriously, fuck Sic.

The guy I know who is distributing some of the Loaded pressings asked him about getting some of the copies switched to something else, and he responded with telling him "no refunds" because he needed numbers to know how many to press. What the fuck? This was like within a day of agreeing to distribute some. I thought they were limited to 150, why would he need to know numbers? Then he dropped the price on that splatter by $15, leaving that kid fucked, because he undercut his distributors and, my guess is, overcharged them in the first place. So, best case scenario, he'll be able to get his money back after selling eveything, if he's lucky. I told him he needs to pull out and challenge the payment, if he needs to, and tell the guy to go fuck himself, but I guess he's fine with it. Then he said he'd hit him up again and was told that he corrected that and they are in fact limited to 150. So, he either lied to this guy as an excuse to keep his money, OR he's lying about the numbers OR BOTH. Also, how is there not already an order in for those, if he's claiming a July delivery during a pandemic?

Fuck Sic

I am not in the business so maybe I’m misinformed but isn’t the Sic dude a glorified bootlegger? Artist permission is cool and I’m sure the artist is getting paid but I have to believe some of these releases are just this dude ripping CDs to wax?

Back