Hip Hop

I had a feeling this was the reason. Koopsta’s estate is suing Dj Paul along with a few other memphis rappers Three 6 Mafia Sued By Former Affiliates & Memphis Artists Over Copyright Infringement

I really don’t think he knew this though. I’m sure most people don’t know that Dj Paul owns the masters to that album so you gotta get permission from him, not Koops widow. Once he found out she doesn’t own the rights he canceled the release cause Paul will sue quick.

this new WSG is pretty good but after one listen I'm not blown away... but it's more Gunn and it's got the classic sound so can't really complain. the features were good, I know @Enaz Fox was unsure about the 3 Cooks features but I think his were the best. Boldy, Benny, and Rome were good but Armani's verse was pretty weak.

anyway need to listen to it more but it goes without saying I will be there trying to cop the vinyl when it drops

Last edited:
this new WSG is pretty good but after one listen I'm not blown away... but it's more Gunn and it's got the classic sound so can't really complain. the features were good, I know @Enaz Fox was unsure about the 3 Cooks features but I think his were the best. Boldy, Benny, and Rome were good but Armani's verse was pretty weak.

anyway need to listen to it more but it goes without saying I will be there trying to cop the vinyl when it drops
I'm almost done my first listen and this is easily a skippable Gunn release imo. It has some moments, but I wont be waiting for the Daupe release

New Gunn is very average yeah, his worst release in a while. There's almost no track on here that would be a notable tune on any of his decent releases imo. Also the intro is so obnoxious hahah, project as a whole definitely feels like something that was just thrown together

Rome Streetz has the best verse on this thing and I like maybe 3-4 beats, Armani got one of those. Benny and Boldys verses were wasted over a beat that did nothing for me. Cooks verses were fine but I sure as hell didn’t need 3 of them. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Dont think this things going to grow on me so it’s just do I need 2 to go with 1...

Rome Streetz has the best verse on this thing and I like maybe 3-4 beats, Armani got one of those. Benny and Boldys verses were wasted over a beat that did nothing for me. Cooks verses were fine but I sure as hell didn’t need 3 of them. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Dont think this things going to grow on me so it’s just do I need 2 to go with 1...

@folsom_lives and I were jammin to it in JQBX. I like the Benny n boldy track ngl. I like Michael Irvin and the Rome track. Bubba was dope too imo. I gotta listen all the way thru tho

New westside is kinda meh....I think if he would take a little more time with the projects it would be better. Im sure it will sell out in 5mins tho.

Hoping Clint is able to secure the N1&2 LP with craven once lowtech sells out. I love both the projects but refuse to pay 70 for 2 seperate lps

Edit: actually it ends up being like 80.

2nd edit: I started burning early. I forgot u cant get N unless its resale

Back