Hip Hop

I put this in the VMP RHH thread, but this is probably a better spot (sorry for the double post).

Open Mike Eagle has a new podcast, where he's going to interview Prince Paul about a different project on a weekly basis. It looks pretty promising.

it's better as it corrects the crop over the right shoulder... but the fact still remains that Virgil forgot 1/3rd of the thicker chain with the Flygod is an Awesome God medallion. obviously I'm not going to fault @jaycee over Virgil's work

y - the chain is jacked-up too. I know it's supposed to convey perspective - the swinging arm being farther away, but ya know taper that shit. like dude made it in MS paint or just hasn't figured out all of the photoshop brushes.

My NOMTW landed today. #112 red copy but it's more purpley - looks good package is nice

Did you order it? I’d like to know if it ends up being black because support told me that it was the pic disc and they need to fix the graphic on the website.

I hope it is black but them being this confused makes me have my doubts.

Yeh its a mess lol

Why would the store itself say its a picture disc but the support be so adamant its a black press lol a lucky dip
If it did show up as a picture disc u should be able to get a refund from paypal 🤷‍♂️

Just came home to this. It is a very nice package and came pretty fast. Came with a glossy DRW print which is actually really good quality.

Vinyl is pretty flat and sounds great.

View attachment 54781
View attachment 54783
Did you receive tracking on this?

I know it was supposed to ship this last week, but I haven’t heard anything about my order and my bandcamp page still isn’t updated to reflect that it’s shipped.

I know it was supposed to ship this last week, but I haven’t heard anything about my order and my bandcamp page still isn’t updated to reflect that it’s shipped.
I didn’t get tracking from them but my Bandcamp page does say it shipped on the 29th, which is crazy if true, because it got here in 2 days.

My bandcamp order page hasn’t updated yet and I haven’t received an email. I also got a shirt with mine, but it states it’s shipping at the end of this month for an August delivery 🤷🏻‍♂️

I didn’t get tracking from them but my Bandcamp page does say it shipped on the 29th, which is crazy if true, because it got here in 2 days.
My bandcamp order page hasn’t updated yet and I haven’t received an email. I also got a shirt with mine, but it states it’s shipping at the end of this month for an August delivery 🤷🏻‍♂️
I guess I’ll wait a bit before reaching out. Hopefully @Enaz Fox and I get it two days after shopping as well. Lol

Anyone notice the Koosta Knicca post by SIC on Instagram is no longer there and somone asked about and he said “No”?

I had a feeling this would happen. There’s still a chance it will get pressed but I’m not sure he went through the proper channels. From what I understand, he got permission from Koopsta Knicca’s widow. But Dj Paul is the one who owns the rights to the album. I saw this on his ig story a few day ago...
E9EA44D2-9F05-4778-86C9-FC859564653D.png

I had a feeling this would happen. There’s still a chance it will get pressed but I’m not sure he went through the proper channels. From what I understand, he got permission from Koopsta Knicca’s widow. But Dj Paul is the one who owns the rights to the album. I saw this on his ig story a few day ago...
View attachment 54815

I had seen that too and it had me wondering.

I guess I’ll wait a bit before reaching out. Hopefully @Enaz Fox and I get it two days after shopping as well. Lol
just got an email with my shipping notice, says everyone should have one in 10-14 days from when the first person got one. No idea when that was, haha. Shipping is expected to take 3-6 days.

Back