Hip Hop

Anyone still waiting on Prestige Worldwide? NaQuan has been ignoring my ass for the last 10 days. I just emailed him again smh
I am, and fuck them. I've been emailing about every two weeks and the last few have gone completely ignored. out of frustration and maybe bad judgement at this time I had also ordered it from Merchbar and I actually already received a shipping notice on that one (but I'm a bit suspect of that because it keeps saying that it's supposed to ship in September).

anyway at this point my last few emails have specifically been requesting a refund but at this point I've completely lost hope and have basically come to the conclusion that I got ripped off on this one and will never order again from them.

Screenshot_20200626-173851-01.jpeg

This moved up my anticipated list real quick.

Dont know if you saw or not, but theres a Fat Beats exclusive of this

I don't even know how to do that. I see the charge in my PayPal history but I don't see any option to file a claim. does it matter that I used my credit card through PayPal rather than funds that were already in my PayPal balance?

If you are trying from the app I’m not sure. You can definitely do it on the mobile or desktop site.

edit: also won’t matter that it was from card

I don't even know how to do that. I see the charge in my PayPal history but I don't see any option to file a claim. does it matter that I used my credit card through PayPal rather than funds that were already in my PayPal balance?

I logged into the mobile site and clicked on a random purchase. Just scroll down

789B150E-1828-4D3E-A32E-0B7EFBDE5901.png

Back