Hip Hop

Not sure if this is of interest to anyone but there's a new Trillmatic EP this time with Flee Lord.. has at least one Conway feature too.

Dope gotta peep this!!!

Side note: I emailed them on bandcamp cuz ppl were saying they never got organized grime after ordering it twice and have yet to hear back in over a week so caution to anyone on their bandcamp about to buy!

Dope gotta peep this!!!

Side note: I emailed them on bandcamp cuz ppl were saying they never got organized grime after ordering it twice and have yet to hear back in over a week so caution to anyone on their bandcamp about to buy!

My boy ordered one and he explained it to me that dude was in a serious car accident or something that delayed them going out but that he (and everyone else) did get them or should have got them.

It's a cool EP (the first one) but I'm not paying $40 for a record that there's like 5000 copies of and is only 6? songs?

My boy ordered one and he explained it to me that dude was in a serious car accident or something that delayed them going out but that he (and everyone else) did get them or should have got them.

It's a cool EP (the first one) but I'm not paying $40 for a record that there's like 5000 copies of and is only 6? songs?

Yea it's only 7 songs on side A with the instrumentals on side B, but most of the songs are 3 minutes, all Conway!

So I don't know if anyone caught this but now we know how much those Soul Assassins Lenticular covers are only.... $507!!!

View attachment 34595
Screenshot_20200228-170615.png

"Collect them all"? who the fuck do you think I am Jeff Bezos?

also, at $500+ these are still going to have imperfections? get the fuck outta getting the fuck outta here with this shit!

View attachment 34597

"Collect them all"? who the fuck do you think I am Jeff Bezos?

also, at $500+ these are still going to have imperfections? get the fuck outta getting the fuck outta here with this shit!

As a wise poet once said, "Culture vultures wanna make my shit limited".

Also 'cultura'
Also.. 80s Kelloggs baseball cards had lenticular shit? I thought Upper Deck revolutioned that shit in 89 with holograms?

Also, fuck everything about this.

God damn I’m old and feel like shit but my buddy wants to kick me a Griselda ticket for tonight.

Throw on some wrestling gear and catch a cab or watch Better Call Saul at home? Tell me I’m an idiot for staying home

Back