Hip Hop

So Cam'ron is doing a show here in Toronto tomorrow night. Tickets were like $105+ for this small club.. I thought they were crazy but apparently it's sold out. I guess money laundering is alive and well here.

Actually i have an update lol

the first lines he comes in with are:
"Balenciaga fur trench, you know who on first, if the fiend fell out, then you know who worked." Then he says at the very end
"My third eye see everything, next Royal Rumble it's just me and 29 fiends." Lol

The middle 90 seconds is him saying stuff like I'm Hollywood I don't give a fuck anymore

Actually i have an update lol

the first lines he comes in with are:
"Balenciaga fur trench, you know who on first, if the fiend fell out, then you know who worked." Then he says at the very end
"My third eye see everything, next Royal Rumble it's just me and 29 fiends." Lol

The middle 90 seconds is him saying stuff like I'm Hollywood I don't give a fuck anymore

?

Yes, this is from the new album and I don't think @Jonathan Y really sold how lame his feature really is.
holy shit, that's probably even worse than the Tito's Back "verse"... I definitely like Gunn more now than I have ever before, but this shit he does is simply unlistenable and completely ruins an otherwise good song.

here's that WSG x Rick Ross track for those who don't want to wait for the video to drop.

I really like this on first listen. I can definitely do without the sanging but it doesn't ruin the song for me. Ross and Gunn both sound dope.

"I lock and load .... / That AK my new drummer / Call it rock n roll (bang / bang / bang / bang)"

Last edited:
Haven't checked this drop yet but the feature list has me interested already:

Back