Hip Hop

God damn I’m old and feel like shit but my buddy wants to kick me a Griselda ticket for tonight.

Throw on some wrestling gear and catch a cab or watch Better Call Saul at home? Tell me I’m an idiot for staying home

You're an idiot for staying home. Just don't show up too early unless you like standing around listening to openers for 3 hours apparently

in all seriousness though, that track you posted is pretty dope. I see he's got a new album that dropped this year too, which should I check out first?

I really only know lofeye which is great. the homey who turned me onto him says due rent isn't as hot and i haven't heard any of the new record at all. but again, i'd highly recommend lofeye especially if you like No Ebola.

I really only know lofeye which is great. the homey who turned me onto him says due rent isn't as hot and i haven't heard any of the new record at all. but again, i'd highly recommend lofeye especially if you like No Ebola.
just did a few quick sound snippets from lofeye and the new one, which is called lo&behold, and the new one sounds a bit smoother than lofeye. from the miniature samples I heard I prefer the sound of lofeye more, so I'll check that one out.

just was coming here to post this myself

Back